Thoughts on uncombining enchantments

What are everyone's thoughts on merlin's uncomining enchantments?  Just wondering what everyone thinks.  It definitely changes things (because people used to value 5 stars the same as 3 uncombined enchantments, but now that is not the same).  

Personally, I'm surprised vfk did not make this feature cost a lot of gold stamps (to promote buying memberships to help support the game, and also give members a benefit to cash in their stamps on).  Too be honest, I think it should cost 100,000 gold stamps, or maybe credits and gold stamps.  I'm glad the price is high though, that will make you have to work to uncombine an enchantment

Comments

• A few of us had asked for this to happen.  I don't think making it gold stamps would be a good idea.  a 6 month membership doesn't even give you a 100,000 gold stamps, and that's a ton of IRL money if that were the case.  By making it credits, it allows everyone the opportunity to do this.  Now, I have multiple memberships at the moment (3 actually) and I don't have close to 100,000 gold stamps, and this isn't something that i'd even consider spending gold stamps on.  With credits, they're easier to get, sure, but at a 100,000 at a time, I'm still going to think twice before spending that much.  

I think the idea is great because now each magic has technically gone up by 100,000 credits IMO.  It makes the trade value go up, and gives people more incentive to collect magic just to use the feature, as well as getting more quest, game, etc magics into the game because we won't have these (to most) undesirable 5* magics.  Now, a 5 star will only be 500,000 (or 100,000 i'm not sure if you need to do 100,000 5 times in order to make a 5* into 5 1*s.  I'm not really into magic so for me this isn't a huge deal, but I was endorsing it because of it's effect on helping trade values.  
  • If anything the credits price should be brought up to 500k to 1M. Most definitely should not have to use stamps, and if you did maybe MAX 3,000 per uncombine (plus credits), this would allow about 2 uncombines per 1 month membership's worth of stamps (uncombine breaking whatever star into all 1*'s, not just takes 1* off at a time).
  • FracturedMemories said:

A few of us had asked for this to happen.  I don't think making it gold stamps would be a good idea.  a 6 month membership doesn't even give you a 100,000 gold stamps, and that's a ton of IRL money if that were the case.  By making it credits, it allows everyone the opportunity to do this.  Now, I have multiple memberships at the moment (3 actually) and I don't have close to 100,000 gold stamps, and this isn't something that i'd even consider spending gold stamps on.  With credits, they're easier to get, sure, but at a 100,000 at a time, I'm still going to think twice before spending that much.  

I think the idea is great because now each magic has technically gone up by 100,000 credits IMO.  It makes the trade value go up, and gives people more incentive to collect magic just to use the feature, as well as getting more quest, game, etc magics into the game because we won't have these (to most) undesirable 5* magics.  Now, a 5 star will only be 500,000 (or 100,000 i'm not sure if you need to do 100,000 5 times in order to make a 5* into 5 1*s.  I'm not really into magic so for me this isn't a huge deal, but I was endorsing it because of it's effect on helping trade values.  
    I totally agree with the bold. Im so glad that you dont have to use stamps, especially in such a large amount. Ive had every single themed membership + a few doubles as well as all the old memberships from the first few years of the game and I still dont have this many stamps! As a furniture collector the majority of my stamps get spent fairly quickly and take awhile to rebuild.

• I think it’s alright the way it is now, maybe a little bump up in credits would be nice but not necessary. I think it would be quite a useless feature if it cost gold stamps to use, let alone 100,000 gold stamps per 1 star uncombine. There are a few obstacles already to be able to use it, like completing not only the wizard epic quest, but the frost wizard as well and all of the Hidden Passages chapters. They’re not hard by any means, but definitely require time and effort. I honestly was expecting the uncombining to involve both credits and a few HOST elementals as a kind of “potion” to uncombine. Regardless, I don’t really collect FX so I don’t see myself using this feature but I can see how it is helpful to the FX market because it actually gives those dreadful 2*, 3*, and 4* FX some trade value.
  • I agree with all of you especially @Zoee @FracturedMemories,  I think it works great how it is now. 

I like the fact I don't have to be afraid to combine my FX now because I know at any time in the future I can un-combine them and restore their value!  Honestly that is why I combine so little, because I know I can't undo it and therefore with every combine my FX go down in value.  Now with this new feature I can combine, have a 5* and  have it worth just as much as 5, 1 stars And if someone I want to trade doesn't think my 5* is worth the same as 5 individual FX I just take it to merlin's and voila! XD

I also love the fact it takes work to have this ability so not every person can just waltz over and un-combine, it keeps everyone from going crazy with it

Over all I'm happy!

P.S @FracturedMemories It costs $100,000 per un-combine so a 5* costs $500,000 to un-combine fully I totally think it will in-crease value and FX changing hands, not to mention those 5* Q's that are worth more now!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Hi,

I have been busy so I have not been on this post since I made it.  Thank you for your replies.  I did not even know you had to do all the wizard quests to use the feature, that is interesting.  I think it is fine to be credits too; it is good to know it cost 100K per uncombine, I did not know.  Glad they made this feature, I see the positives.  I know I have a two star clover magic I want to uncombine LOL
  • At first I wasn't sure and was strongly opposed until I remembered my favorite FX is ANTIQUE so now I'm on board and now I truly like this idea. :D

#convertedbeliever

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Its duuuumb bro