Trading Original Beanie

Hi!!

I'm currently looking at offers for my beanie. I am mainly looking for clothes and maybe host pins. Pictures of offers would be greatly appreciated! I've been on about a 3 long hiatus so I don't actually know what a lot of the clothing from the past few years looks like. Thanks :) 
image-2

Comments

• past few years like 2016-current or further back?
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

past few years like 2016-current or further back

cute_lina said:

2016 to current but I'd like to see a mix of both further back and more current :)

image-2
  • edited March 2019
    OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

2016 to current but I'd like to see a mix of both further back and more current :)

I have a lot of clothing 2016+ I also have a fair bit from between 2008-2016
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

Awesome! We can either meet up and you can show me your offer or you can post it on here!
    image-2
  • OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

Awesome! We can either meet up and you can show me your offer or you can post it on here!
    OrangeSoaringEye said:

I rather show you what I have. Want to meet me at the castle enterance? 

cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

I'm actually about to get off for the night. Let me know when you are on tomorrow and Ill look!

image-2
  • edited March 2019
    OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

OrangeSoaringEye said:

I'm actually about to get off for the night. Let me know when you are on tomorrow and Ill look!

I will be on most of the day tomorrow and have a good night. I will try to be on by noon if I can, if not I will be on a little later.
    cutelina
  • Hey Orange! Im interested in trying to work out a trade.
    Here are my extra clothing/host pins. I figured since I have such a mass amount of items, it may be easier to do a pick-and-choose approach. LMK if we can work anything out!

Spoiler:

Clothing 1
    Clothing 2
    Clothing 3
    Clothing 4
    Costumes 1
    Costumes 2
    Costumes 3

host pin

I also have tons of furniture, other pins, and a couple 1* red pumpkin magics.

1. i have host carry snow board and tons of clothing and host pins and magics. also have a q and ice. lmk if e can meet in the game if the other trades dont work out
  • hi if you are still trading this i would like to meet up and show you everything i have for trade thank you