Super Bowl Weekend 2019

edited January 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Tonight we find out who plays in the Super Bowl..So I wanted to share some of my ideas for this year

Spoiler:

Canapi
Chair
Chiefs Hat
Cooler
Patriot Foam Hat
Pin
Polo
Pulloversleveless
Rams Hat
Saints Hat
Sign

Post other ideas you would like to see this year.

Edit:

I would also like to see a Football Stadium Bundle Room Something like Dyer Mansion With some rooms like a Team Store/VIP Areas/Suites/Concessions Stands/Locker Room

Something I would like to see in a stadium room is 
A working Score bored with the ability to Change it with Scores/Timeouts/Down/To go/Quater/Play Clock Plus a LED Ribbon Board

Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers47-e1504182063115

Comments

• LA Rams FANS are on their way to Super Bowl 53!
  • The red and black team seems the be slightly pirate themed. I think it would be cute if we got a cute hold able pirate like flag for them if they win or a banner that is flag shaped. 
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

The red and black team seems the be slightly pirate themed. I think it would be cute if we got a cute hold able pirate like flag for them if they win or a banner that is flag shaped. 

I mean the reason I used the Buccaneers items because its my favorite team LOL However Would be cool to see!
  • edited January 2019
    I want to start this out by saying I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. I've never watched a full sports game on TV in my entire life. That aside, I love Superbowl season on VFK and I love your ideas--especially the windbreaker vest thing! I definitely still want to get the basic jersey (tradition!), but a little variety couldn't hurt. I like what they did last year with the two different styles. I'm always a fan of the mascot hats (again, tradition!), but I think it would be nice to have something less /loud/ to wear all year round. I know you're a fan of the Buccaneers, so here are some of my suggestions. Of course, they could be made in any team color! :) 

Spoiler:

http---images.footballfanatics.com-FFImage-thumb.aspx?i=-productImages-_1551000-ff_1551930_xl.jpg&w=400 http---ecx.images-amazon.com-images-I-51VE19rVm6L http---ep.yimg.com-ay-collegefanfare-tampa-bay-buccaneers-47-brand-clean-up-adjustable-hat-3

• Holden said:

I want to start this out by saying I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. I've never watched a full sports game on TV in my entire life. That aside, I love Superbowl season on VFK and I love your ideas--especially the windbreaker vest thing! I definitely still want to get the basic jersey (tradition!), but a little variety couldn't hurt. I like what they did last year with the two different styles. I'm always a fan of the mascot hats (again, tradition!), but I think it would be nice to have something less /loud/ to wear all year round. I know you're a fan of the Buccaneers, so here are some of my suggestions. Of course, they could be made in any team color! :) 

Spoiler:

http---images.footballfanatics.com-FFImage-thumb.aspx?i=-productImages-_1551000-ff_1551930_xl.jpg&w=400 http---ecx.images-amazon.com-images-I-51VE19rVm6L http---ep.yimg.com-ay-collegefanfare-tampa-bay-buccaneers-47-brand-clean-up-adjustable-hat-3

I LOVE THE BUCKET HAT!

This is my game day outfit!

Me

A closer look at my hat

50472004_598288437284609_7396899183770206208_n

50240889_222521702026043_8852430576381067264_n

• Even though the Saints painfully lost tonight, I would still like to have a Saints jersey because that's my home team and they almost made it to the Super Bowl. Gg Rams, gg
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

Even though the Saints painfully lost tonight, I would still like to have a Saints jersey because that's my home team and they almost made it to the Super Bowl. Gg Rams, gg

I would like to see an updated saints outfit!
  • Rip Saints you deserved the win. Gg Rams ya'll did good just wish they called that play BEFORE the game was over but oh well. Hope the Rams go on to win the Superbowl. PS: I would like an updated version of the Saints jersey
    vfkk
  • edited January 2019
    Would love to see the throwback blue and gold Rams jersey instead of the normal home/away options.

tenor
  • Envying_Rose said:

Rip Saints you deserved the win. Gg Rams ya'll did good just wish they called that play BEFORE the game was over but oh well. Hope the Rams go on to win the Superbowl. PS: I would like an updated version of the Saints jersey

Well said! Goodluck Rams I wish you the best and hope you win!
    Signature
  • Guest153480 said:

Would love to see the throwback blue and gold Rams jersey instead of the normal home/away options.

Guest I think the Rams heard you!

50976809_2075985679166455_5521626332447899648_n
  • UncleB said:

Guest153480 said:

Guest I think the Rams heard you!

50976809_2075985679166455_5521626332447899648_n
    Nice! VFK better come through with these.
    tenor
  • VFK NO MORE PATRIOTS STUFF UGH PLEASE JUST RELEASE ALL 32 TEAMS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
  • UncleB said:

VFK NO MORE PATRIOTS STUFF UGH PLEASE JUST RELEASE ALL 32 TEAMS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Right? Chiefs did good tonight though, props to them!
    Signature
  • Super Bowl 53 Rams VS Patriots!
    Signature
  • edited January 2019
    Pats nation! Just like the Rams, they should do a different jersey of the Patriots jersey, like the red.

tenor
  • Kim_as_a_Cheerleader I really want the cheer outfit this year to look like kim's but in the teams colours. 
    cutelina
  • edited January 2019

tenor
  • edited January 2019
    I think vfk should make these two jerseys, just to spice things up.

usa_today_9767491.0

hi-res-154839695_crop_north
    tenor
  • Guest if VFK did that for patriot's uni I would approve
    Guest153480 said:

usa_today_9767491.0

• Chyne said:

saints

Yess
    vfkk
  • UncleB said:

VFK NO MORE PATRIOTS STUFF UGH PLEASE JUST RELEASE ALL 32 TEAMS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I love all your suggestions BUT this is totally unfair, it surprises me. They won, I know that may annoy people, but its what happened. So they shouldn't be treated like the other winners? They should be pushed aside because they 'win too much'?? Who would say, "Oh my team wins too much, don't bother doing anything special for them anymore." Nobody! Come on, it's called good sportsmanship.

That being said..
    I love the camping/game chair idea as well as the canopy.

Did VFK ever do the matching football pants for the Superbowl teams?
    How about team warmup jackets/pants?

• edited January 2019
    Fonna said:

UncleB said:

I love all your suggestions BUT this is totally unfair, it surprises me. They won, I know that may annoy people, but its what happened. So they shouldn't be treated like the other winners? They should be pushed aside because they 'win too much'?? Who would say, "Oh my team wins too much, don't bother doing anything special for them anymore." Nobody! Come on, it's called good sportsmanship.

That being said..
    I love the camping/game chair idea as well as the canopy.

Did VFK ever do the matching football pants for the Superbowl teams?
    How about team warmup jackets/pants?

I know last year we got hoodies and I think it’s so far one of the better items we’ve gotten!

Also VFK I would like to see us get a version of the vince lombardi trophy!

• Yeah the hoodies are awesome! 

Whoa - the trophy would be FABULOUS!

• It would honestly be cool if the trophy was a host hunt prize.

If they don’t do that, I would love to see some bucket hats and a throwback of the Rams jersey.

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • Guest153480 said:

usa_today_9767491.0

Envying_Rose said:

Chyne said:

saints

Yess
    I would love to see all of these jerseys in game!

Go Rams!!
  • What about something like these - with the helmet design?

Junk-Food-NFL-Boston-Patriots-Red-Football-T-Shirt-_185877-0012-front
  • edited January 2019
    The trophy idea is super cool. I know this isn’t super bowl related, but to add on to that idea — a Stanley Cup in Ice Coins? :) :)
  • Fonna said:

What about something like these - with the helmet design?

Junk-Food-NFL-Boston-Patriots-Red-Football-T-Shirt-_185877-0012-front
    I like it! I would be ok with a throwback Jerseys!

Zoee said:

The trophy idea is super cool. I know this isn’t super bowl related, but to add on to that idea — a Stanley Cup in Ice Coins? :) :)

I love the idea of the Stanley Cup!