New White Tops for Girls

edited December 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Hi, I think it would be really cool to have more white tops for girls. While we do have sweaters in white, they are often too long for certain outfits like skirts. Maybe they could be included in upcoming winter clothing releases or something like that. I also think it would be quite handy to have the ability to make white clothing when crafting items. I have seen this mentioned by other players in countless other suggestion threads. 

I would really like to see tops like these in the color white: 
This top shown below is called the Winter Top Style 2-Black-Girl. I know that this top is really popular amongst players so having it in white would just be another awesome color choice for us to choose from.

first

In addition, I think it would be really cute to have something similar to this top in the color white:
The top shown below is the Skull Biker top.

second

Thank you and let me know your thoughts on this

Comments

• Um Yes sis, I stan. We need some other ideas made in vfk :)
    Marina_and_the_diamonds
  • Yes we do need more white tops!

A quick question! I never really know if white is for all (non members and members) or is it exclusively for VIPs? Does it belong with red, black and yellow/gold status.. Or is it just a non-existent category for now? I know its not part of the crafting spectrum of colors and it only exists for specific crafts like Angora coat and Country Over-all at the top of my head.

Or maybe I'm thinking about it too much too. LOLOLOL! :D

But I'm all for white themed clothing! 

@Pancakez 

:)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited December 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

Yes we do need more white tops!

A quick question! I never really know if white is for all (non members and members) or is it exclusively for VIPs? Does it belong with red, black and yellow/gold status.. Or is it just a non-existent category for now? I know its not part of the crafting spectrum of colors and it only exists for specific crafts like Angora coat and Country Over-all at the top of my head.

Or maybe I'm thinking about it too much too. LOLOLOL! :D

But I'm all for white themed clothing! 

@Pancakez 

:)
    i'm pretty sure it is a member thing with the red, black, and gold. i did a search in autumn imports and the white clothing for girls is in the member category, so i want to say yes, but technically, i'm not quite sure. maybe someone else could clear this up for us :-)

• In Merlin, the "silver" color is in Member Specials. Does that count as white as well? So maybe yes... Since gold is in there too and yellow in other shops!

And in Dress Shop, the "white" sailor outfit belongs in Member Specials... So maybe white is a VIP color after all... 

That's just my quick speculation. The white crafted clothing can trade to non members I believe like the Country Over-alls!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I always just assumed white was a member only colour because I never saw any white non member outfits. I agree we need more white clothing. White is such a pretty colour and I would love more of it. I really hope the christmas and new year dresses come in white. 
    cutelina
  • GiftPrincess said:

In Merlin, the "silver" color is in Member Specials. Does that count as white as well? So maybe yes... Since gold is in there too and yellow in other shops!

And in Dress Shop, the "white" sailor outfit belongs in Member Specials... So maybe white is a VIP color after all... 

That's just my quick speculation. The white crafted clothing can trade to non members I believe like the Country Over-alls!
    i think you are right :-)!
    cute_lina said:

I always just assumed white was a member only colour because I never saw any white non member outfits. I agree we need more white clothing. White is such a pretty colour and I would love more of it. I really hope the christmas and new year dresses come in white. 

i agree! :-)

• I’m all for more white clothing. Sounds like the girls want this sweater in white. That biker shirt is cool too!
  • millsfan said:

I’m all for more white clothing. Sounds like the girls want this sweater in white. That biker shirt is cool too!

yassss at least i do LOL

• Totally Agree, I would love the crafting clothes to be in white!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• definitely would still love to see this :-)