Post your rooms!

I'm posting this a little early, so PLEASE wait until judging has officially ended!!! 

With the leaderboard being all over the place for this competition, I know that there were a lot of great rooms!  That being said, let's see them! 

Comments

• Dream Care Bear VillageThis was my room! Care Bear Dream Village! First Win Ever! :D broke my second place steak finally! Congrats to everyone!
  • Winter Wonderland Ski Lodge
    You've just walked out of the ski lodge and you look around.  You see booths set up serving warm drinks, a fire blazing to keep warm, people waiting in lines to get tickets for the ski lift and a load of people coming down the slopes.  As you venture out, you find an ice skating pond where there are signs of a hockey game, and just casual ice skaters! 

Make yourself at home and hit the slopes! 

Spoiler:
    room
  • edited January 2019
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.47.59 PM

Description:
    Santa's Vacation Home

Even Santa needs a break sometimes! He picked this secluded "paradise" close to his home, just in case he needs a quick get-away. He uses his magic to keep the temperature moderate and mild. That way he can either swim in his olympic style pool or play some put-put or even use his driving range! You've been invited to have lunch with Santa himself in his backyard! Enjoy! (Best view of the room is if you zoom out)

I'm actually really surprised I managed to get second place. Between working 50+ hours a week, the holiday season, and spending time with my boy friend (he's in the military, so I only see him about once every two months), I had no time to build and managed to put this together in about 2 days, right before the original judging date. I was going to rebuild it after they extended the building times, but I just couldn't find any time to rebuild it. I definitely do not believe I deserve second, so thank you who voted for me, haha. 
  • Purple Christmas Gingerbread Gumdrop Forest :) :) :) :) 

popop
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • This is high key embarrassing because I built this two hours before judging started and was expecting third place MAYBE second and I feel like I potentially robbed someone of first place but please forgive 

NorthernLightsLookout

Description:

Northern Lights Lookout

Come and view the Aurora Borealis in this all-glass windowed building with perfect visibility to observe all the hues of the phenomenon.

• Whoa you guy's rooms are AMAZING!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited January 2019
    Peppermint Wonderland!!!
    Enjoy the minty town :)
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.07.02 PM
    Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 9.07.14 PM

bepannah01
  • North pole village
    where people of the north pole live :)
    christmas bundle #4
    cutelina
  • lol watch me mess up this spoiler..

Congrats to everyone! I really enjoyed judging this competition cycle.

Spoiler:
    Screenshot_13Screenshot_85
  • Congrats to all you winners!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Congrats to all! This contest had some of the most amazing rooms ever! 

@Bluewiz -- Yours was my favorite room! 

This was mine..
    gingerbread
  • edited January 2019
    CONGRATULATIONS 1st to 5th placers!!!

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 2ND France FINALE 100 percent zoom out FINAL ROOM 2

Christmas In Paris, France

You just received a post card from France. Upon reading it, it instantly transported you to the most historical, magical & prestigious place ever...

Featured landmarks:

Spoiler:

Arch De Tromphe, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum & Grand Palace/Palace of Justice

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 FRANCE IN REAL & VIRTUAL.png
    GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 FRANCE IN REAL & VIRTUAL1.png
    GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 FRANCE IN REAL & VIRTUAL2.png

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 FRANCE IN REAL & VIRTUAL3

To those asking, I didn't use a bunch of supports for the Eiffel tower!

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 France BEGINNINGS5 tower fixing

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @Zoee I knew that room was yours when i got it LOL

Congrats Everybdoy! Here's my first EVER second place finish!!!:
    Spoiler:

vfk1
    vfk2
    Ice Castle
    Come visit the Ice Queen as she prepares for Christmas. If you're lucky, you might see Santa making a stop as he travels around the world for all the good boys and girls! Beware: you may slip and fall on the ice!
    Marina_and_the_diamonds
  • Zoee said:

This is high key embarrassing because I built this two hours before judging started and was expecting third place MAYBE second and I feel like I potentially robbed someone of first place but please forgive 

NorthernLightsLookout

Description:

Northern Lights Lookout

Come and view the Aurora Borealis in this all-glass windowed building with perfect visibility to observe all the hues of the phenomenon.

Hey fast thinking on your toes! :) 

• Lets see if this works:  Here is Mine.
    Tigerbella 2018 Gingerbread room
  • Forgot the room info on mine: lol

Christkindlmarkt

Feel free to wander around the market.  This year the
    market has a creche, food stands, gift wrapping, an
    ice rink and a dance floor.  Enjoy the Spirit of Christmas!

• this is my room

Graceland's Annual Elvis Christmas Festival!

Spoiler:

my room complete

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• mamasama said:

this is my room

Spoiler:

my room complete

Mills thought this was mine and I thought this was yours!!! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• UncleB

Christmas at Uncle's Cabin

It's the most wonderful time of the year. Aunt and I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas from our home to yours! Come inside and warm up next to the fire. While Grandma bakes us cookies and hot coco!

• GiftPrincess said:

mamasama said:

this is my room

Spoiler:

my room complete

Mills thought this was mine and I thought this was yours!!! :

LOL - did you make a bet?  idk which is mills room and I didn't get your amazing room - unfortunately!  I can't wait to see it on event tab!

This is ParkLady's room - Neighborhood Yard Contest

Spoiler:

Neighborhood Yard Contest

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• This is my room! 
    Shout out to @GiftPrincess and @iamcat for helping me

Spoiler:

2019-01-08 04_33_49 PM Kitten - Kitten's Snowy Wonderland (2018 contest)

2019-01-08 04_33_53 PM Kitten - Kitten's Snowy Wonderland (2018 contest)

2019-01-08 04_33_59 PM Kitten - Kitten's Snowy Wonderland (2018 contest)

2019-01-08 04_34_07 PM Kitten - Kitten's Snowy Wonderland (2018 contest)

• I got yours @mamasama and @Tigerbella@EpicRose  and yours @BlueCuriosForest !

I didn't get to finish judging or I'm sure I would have gotten more, but I love yours @BlueCuriosForest and @bluewiz !

Congrats to everyone!
  • thank you!! My first win! :D Congrats to you as well! @Kitten
  • WHOAAA THESE ROOMS!!!! DROP DEAD AWESOME!!!!! great job everybody :D :D :D  <:-P <:-P <:-P

• edited January 2019
    Here's my room.  I tried my best to base my creation off of Pallet Town (as seen in the video games Pokemon Heartgold & Soul Silver).  
    Room Description: The elves work-shop in the NorthPole is under repairs, and for the elves to continue their work, they settled in Pallet Town! The elves are using Professor Oak's Lab as a work shop to build gifts and to thank Professor Oak, the elves decorated Pallet Town for the holidays!  The elves made a see through wall on the side of the lab so everyone in Pallet Town can watch the elves wrap gifts!  They even built a mural of Santa Pikachu!  Happy Holidays :)

Here's the in-game reference I used of Pallet Town

PalletTown

Here's my room
    Millsfan_PalletTown_Gingerbread

This was one of my most difficult rooms to make because before I even started building, I debated for a while on how to approach creating Ash and Gary's house, along with Professor Oak's laboratory.  I was unsure if I should just make them out of gingerbread and place them in the same town layout as in the video game, or actually try to build them in way that makes them look like they are based off the realistic structure/color scheme as they appear in the game. 

I decided to build them based off their in-game color scheme (not gingerbread), and I went with the idea that the elves have settled in pallet town, and decorated the entire town for the holiday festivities.  The Laboratory was really difficult to build because it took a bit to find pieces that match the reference, along with the side of the laboratory (which I had to figure out how to get it to build properly with an open window for people to view the elves working).  I even made the Route 21 (water area) that is in the game FROZEN solid since its wintery in this room :D

The Santa Pikachu Mural art was also very tedious

Ultimately, I was knew it was risky to do Pallet townno matter how advanced it was to make, the buildings are just not massive skyscrapers to "wow" the crowd so unless you're a Pokemon fan that valued seeing Pallet Town recreated in VFK, this room may have not stood out to you.  In that case, I took a lower score in the end due to my smaller building (which was the risk I wanted to take).  I'm happy I made the room though as I felt it was very unique I do not believe anybody has ever done a Pokemon room.  It was fun to make : )

@PunkRockUniverse @Icyblue @GiftPrincess @angelwaterfairy Here is my room, you've all been wanting to see.
  • millsfan said:

Here's my room.  I tried my best to base my creation off of Pallet Town (as seen in the video games Pokemon Heartgold & Soul Silver).  

Room Description: The elves work-shop in the NorthPole is under repairs, and for the elves to continue their work, they settled in Pallet Town! The elves are using Professor Oak's Lab as a work shop to build gifts and to thank Professor Oak, the elves decorated Pallet Town for the holidays!  The elves made a see through wall on the side of the lab so everyone in Pallet Town can watch the elves wrap gifts!  They even built a mural of Santa Pikachu!  Happy Holidays :)

Here's the in-game reference I used of Pallet Town

PalletTown

Here's my room
    Millsfan_PalletTown_Gingerbread

This was one of my most difficult rooms to make because before I even started building, I debated for a while on how to approach creating Ash and Gary's house, along with Professor Oak's laboratory.  I was unsure if I should just make them out of gingerbread and place them in the same town layout as in the video game, or actually try to build them in way that makes them look like they are based off the realistic structure/color scheme as they appear in the game. 

I decided to build them based off their in-game color scheme (not gingerbread), and I went with the idea that the elves have settled in pallet town, and decorated the entire town for the holiday festivities.  The Laboratory was really difficult to build because it took a bit to find pieces that match the reference, along with the side of the laboratory (which I had to figure out how to get it to build properly with an open window for people to view the elves working).  I even made the Route 21 (water area) that is in the game FROZEN solid since its wintery in this room :D

The Santa Pikachu Mural art was also very tedious

Ultimately, I was knew it was risky to do Pallet townno matter how advanced it was to make, the buildings are just not massive skyscrapers to "wow" the crowd so unless you're a Pokemon fan that valued seeing Pallet Town recreated in VFK, this room may have not stood out to you.  In that case, I took a lower score in the end due to my smaller building (which was the risk I wanted to take).  I'm happy I made the room though as I felt it was very unique I do not believe anybody has ever done a Pokemon room.  It was fun to make : )

@PunkRockUniverse @Icyblue @GiftPrincess @angelwaterfairy Here is my room, you've all been wanting to see.
    This was very technical. Glad you made a Pokémon room. In the builder's building criteria, you rank high! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited January 2019
    Congratulations everyone!  ;)

Ask before taking.