Best way to get element bottles?

What's the best way to get element bottles? I can't do the wizard maze because it's just so laggy on my computer. I got a couple from the ghost game during Halloween, can you get them randomly from all games?

Been around since day one, but I've taken multiple hiatuses so I'm pretty nooby about a lotta stuff D:
giphy (10)

Comments

• I'm not sure about any of the other games but if you have a dragon or a phoenix, you can burn the stumps and bushes around the kingdom to get crafting supplies and some credits.

You can also do missions at the galactic trading post.

I hope this helps, Holly! :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

I'm not sure about any of the other games but if you have a dragon or a phoenix, you can burn the stumps and bushes around the kingdom to get crafting supplies and some credits.

You can also do missions at the galactic trading post.

I hope this helps, Holly! :)

How do you do missions?
    giphy (10)
  • You can get the space bottles by playing space pirates (check the bottom of the pop up window after you have finished the game to see if you won a bottle) once you receive a bottle, go over to the galactic trading post and click on the lamp by miss solaria and put the bottle into the window to start your mission!

You will get pop ups that tell you when it's time to review your mission!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Elemental Collection Bottles are randomly given on Sleepy Hollow game all the time, not just during halloween..  Just put a couple of your players in a game (you don't actually have to play it).  When game is over, you may get a bottle.