New Birthday Members Gift! 2019

edited January 2019 in General
Carnac Hat and Carnac Cape!

bdht2019

Comments

• Is this a VIP thing? Because I got a set even though its not my birthday month!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • You should of received one. I would contact HELP if you didn't! @GiftPrincess
  • UncleB said:

You should of received one. I would contact HELP if you didn't! @GiftPrincess

I did get a set! But I know now why.... Hehe.... 
    :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • i feel like they get worse every year... well 2018 wasn't too bad but still....
    art-starbucks 
  • Reminds me of Aladdin and anything Arabian nights shenanigans... :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Ah, this is a blast from the past - it's a nod to Johnny Carson's Carnac the Magnificent character.
  • sunday_monkey said:

Ah, this is a blast from the past - it's a nod to Johnny Carson's Carnac the Magnificent character.

Wow that's interesting. I've just only seen snippets of his show. Now I can keep a look out when I happen to stumble one day...

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve