making space ride supports visible when first placed in room

Can you please have all the space ride pieces be visible in the room when you first place it (along with the room entry point)? I'm working on my gingerbread contest room and where the items are placed when I added them to my room is hidden by my house.. so I don't see the items I'm placing.. when I try to move the pieces in front of the house half of my pieces that I know I moved are still behind the house once I say ride off.. however since I have supports in the same spot where items first appear that support the roof I don't know what I just added and what I want to stay there unless I disassemble the entire thing which takes way to much time. if I can see the supports when they first appear so I can see where I place them I won't have to buy more supports I really need since half of my supports are no longer stuck somewhere in the wall of supports I'm making. Hopefully this makes sense and I hope staff can make this happen.

dazzlej signature02

Comments

• I agree & support this! Having ride supports in visible mode when placed into a room would help out a huge amount.
  • edited December 2018
    I ended up having to take part of my room apart to get to the missing pieces.. I really hope this can be put into place as it's really frustrating losing a bunch of pieces I can't see or find. I still have a ways to go but I needed to build my house back up in order to build.. however after I did that I'm running into the same problem of losing the supports again. As icy said.. if we can see the pieces when we first place them this would help a huge amount on where they were placed
    dazzlej signature02