Chapter III

Starting my own thread!!  very excited!!!!  
this is a place for those who need help on Chapter III Of Miss clue! (like myself!)

Okay second question, My parrot is on his stand how do I make him a donut?!
skylambsignature

Comments

• Go down to the living room and look at the book shelf.
    Find the Parrot book.
    Read through it until you find a piece of paper.
    That's the recipe.
    Go to the kitchen, start the fire as usual
    Lift the cloth off of the donuts
    Click on the recipe in your inventory
    As you're holding it, select the donut dough
    put it in the pan and cook it as usual.
    it should be green with yellow spots
    pick it up and bring it up to the parrot.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Thanks so much Honeylemon this was so helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    skylambsignature
  • No problem!!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• WOOO I'm done!!!!!!! and I got the ring!!!! (happy dance!)
    skylambsignature
  • YAY Congratulations!!!!!

• @HoneyLemon Thanks for all your help! Now on to chapter 4 Im going to make a thread for it!
    skylambsignature
  • skylamb if u need help on chapter four ....there is a complete summary guide for chapters one through seven that I made check on directory list
  • @SkyLamb no problem!! glad to help :)

• edited July 2015
    @disfaniam Thanks for letting me know!
    When I first read the title I thought it was just for Chapter 1, but I see now its totally complete! 
    Wonderful work Dis!

I'm kinda afraid I won't be able to help myself and look at the answers to the next chapter!! :\">  My goal is to get good enough that I can solve the later levels all on my own! 
    :-j 
    skylambsignature
  • That's a great goal,  and I think it's fun to work on it yourself, but its also nice that if u just get to that spot where u are completely stuck there is a help available to quickly get you past that sticky spot so you can move on , on your own......just cause the help is posted , don't mean you have to use it completely.......
  • It looks like an awesome help guide, you're right, if I check it first I could get moving on the chapters faster!!!
    Next time I get stuck I'll go there first and read it.  :)
    It was really thoughtful of you to put all the work into it, thanks for posting!!!
    skylambsignature
  • HELP, Okay on chapter 3 rowed over and knocked, anne wasn't there! now I hear some sort of squeak on the dock what do I do?!?!?!?!?!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• .there is a complete summary guide for chapters one through seven that I made check on directory list check there for chapter 3