Miss Clue Awards 2018?

Hello fellow hoomans! Lol I know, you are probably thinking, "Forever, stop posting and making new discussions!" Well, I had an idea. So a couple of years ago - or was it last year..?- Mr. @Candycars decided to try and make VFK's first ever Miss Clue Awards! I want to bring that back! I know @sportychic started the nominations and stuff for one at some point but I'm not sure if she is planning on resuming that...? If she is, then I have another idea of something to do. I'm just trying to create stuff to make people want to come back to VFK xD.
Or, perhaps, Cars and Sporty would like to help host..? 
I don't know. Let me know your thoughts on it down below. 
Good day!
Miss Clue Awards Back??
  1. Should I help bring back the Miss Clue Awards??
    1. Yes! Definitely!
      71.43%
    2. No. It's too much of a hassle.
      28.57%
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• I will leave this poll up for today, and then tomorrow I will decide whether or not to do this or not. Merry Christmas!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Bump!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Idk if I would resume it.  don't want to start anything like i've done in the past only to just not finish it because of my busy schedule. Maybe Christmas break? It depends, I have a chorus event that requires my focus and attention during the break, and then everyone would be looking up to it and then i would feel stressed and rushed LOL no guarantee, sorry. 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @Sportychic That is fine! I will let you know when the date for the actual awards will be (probably mid to late January or early February because of voting and building, etc.) and if you feel like you can help host, let me know! I don't want you to feel pressured or stressed about it!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect