Finding VFK items in REAL LIFE

HI! so I don't know if there is a thread like this already but I decided to make one anyways.
This is just for in real life items that you find that are also actually in VFK. ENJOY! :) 

And feel free to post to!

Skeleton Flamingo 

42420481_1859498667509648_5911393317479776256_n
bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original

Comments

• Somebody made a thread already! I been posting there but it's ok. I just discovered something today and will post later. :O

Wootttttt nice first post!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Well this is my post thread then ! Lol. 
  • It will also be "  FINDING VFK ITEMS IN REAL LIFE AND DISCUSSION ABOUT BRINGING ITEMS WE SEE IN STORE TO VFK TO "
  • So cool!  I have some pics I can share a little later!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I saw that flamingo at the Christmas Tree shop if anybody is interested.

• edited September 2018
    THIS POST IS BROKEN...….

I was saying "I never research where VFK gets their inspiration from nor suggest a lot because I want to be excited and surprised but for the past few days, I have stumbled on a HUGE EASTER EGG moment (for me)!"

AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND. Okay maybe not so BLIND but maybe because I prefer the 2000's version, lol!

WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?

I am talking about the music video where RETRO MEMBERSHIP came from. Okay, so a lot of people said some of the unique outfits came from Grease, so yes I know that already since last year when it was released. But I NEVER KNEW about half of the outfits, nor the room and STUFF... AND NOW I KNOW when I accidentally watched this music video from the 80's for the 2ND TIME (I watched it in the car and no I wasn't driving!)!!! I let out a huge, "WHAT!" And screamed internally, lol.

Recently I've been re-discovering 80's music ever since I heard a compilation from the plane I was at. And so I don't know much about the era but definitely heard some of the most popular songs since as a kid. I prefer the early 2000's version from Westlife (they will be re-uniting as a band again woot) since that's the one I grew up with!

OKAY, okay! I'll share the music videos and screenshots so you know what I mean! :D

Introducing, Billy Joel's UPTOWN GIRL music video from the 1980's. :) How many similarities can you count? OMG, the staff did a tremendous job re-creating everything! WOW! 

My friends know that retro is my favorite membership from 9th anniversary and to discover that it was made from a song I love is indeed wonderful. 

Retro Uptown
    Retro Uptown1
    Retro Uptown2
    Retro Uptown3
    Retro Uptown4
    Retro Uptown5
    Retro Uptown6
    Retro Uptown7
    Retro Uptown8

Here's the 2000's version from Westlife!

:D :D :D :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Cool comparisons gift!
  • @GiftPrincess   I love it ! 
  • Thanks for the tag @GiftPrincess oh my gosh that is literally the exact copy of the gas station!  Minus the miss clue billboard XD

Love how they even added the rushing fire hydrant!  Totally awesome find and all the comparison photos were great!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• OH MY GOODNESS that is SOOOo cOOOLLL!!! I don't think I've ever seen the music video to that song I've only ever heard it!!
    thanks so much for sharing that is the best find in the world! 
    <:-P <:-P

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • millsfan said:

Cool comparisons gift!

Thanks @millsfan!

CozyFallWitch said:

@GiftPrincess   I love it ! 

This song is my power up/work out song. :P

iStella said:

Thanks for the tag @GiftPrincess oh my gosh that is literally the exact copy of the gas station!  Minus the miss clue billboard XD

Love how they even added the rushing fire hydrant!  Totally awesome find and all the comparison photos were great!

@istella Yes the fire hydrant was a cool touch! And the Miss Clue billboard, I want that to be an actual item in game we can decorate with! XD Yes, I'm so glad everything was copied down to the core. I honestly love it more now that I discovered where it came from!!!!!

showjumpingbird said:

OH MY GOODNESS that is SOOOo cOOOLLL!!! I don't think I've ever seen the music video to that song I've only ever heard it!!

thanks so much for sharing that is the best find in the world! 
    <:-P <:-P
    @showjumpingbird OMG You are welcome! I think I saw another thing whilst visiting a friends house that greatly reminds me of something in game. I will post it next time. I love finding things in accident that is related to VFK! XD 

:) :) :) :) :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Thanks @GiftPrincess  for the tag - Oh YES! I have heard the song by Billy Joel (fave!) a LOT, just never saw the video until now. Yes, VFK DID put the extra time for detail in there for the areas! Now I only wish I could have played VFK before, so I could have gotten the Retro room!! The hogs, the style, the threads... so RETRO...GG VFK, WOOOOOT!  (Insert dreamy sigh here....lol)
  • WOW this is such neat comparisons!
    :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • LOL This caught me by surprise. When YouTube knows you need to learn how to spin angora in real life. #YouTuberecommendations

Screenshot_20181021-191746~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Visited Retro age... :P

IMG_20181117_180310632~2
    IMG_20181117_180333228~2
    IMG_20181117_180426109~2
    IMG_20181117_180431127~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I remember when Retro Age first came out (I was 10 and had no idea that Brooks Brothers had been around for almost two centuries.) I went to return a shirt with my dad and I was like "Hey! They copied the Rooks Brothers from VFK!". 
  • Holden said:

I remember when Retro Age first came out (I was 10 and had no idea that Brooks Brothers had been around for almost two centuries.) I went to return a shirt with my dad and I was like "Hey! They copied the Rooks Brothers from VFK!". 

ROFL that is funny!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • LOL @GiftPrincess   thats great ! 
  • @GiftPrincess I bet they didn't give you credits when you walked in the door.  :))
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Awesome_Piper said:

@GiftPrincess I bet they didn't give you credits when you walked in the door.  :))

Ya, instead they want my credits!!! :)) Where is Zeb when you need him???

#pleasethankyoupleasethankyoupleasethankyou

:D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess  

Inflatable Santa!!!! 

all he is missing is the chimney! 

47177069_1944105639048950_4004057066414014464_n
  • @CozyFallWitch 

We have one similar from 2014!
  • Kitten said:

@CozyFallWitch 

We have one similar from 2014!
    @Kitten  thats awesome omg i ned it
  • Does this count?
  • Sorry, my phone didn't want to post pictures..IMG_E3865
  • nice comparisons :) i saw something the other day the next time i pass by i'll take a pic
  • Pineapple FX! A VFK favorite magic. Made this pineapple wear mine sunnies before I eat it. LOL!!!!!

Look, it's @VFK_MINTIE

:O

IMG_20190410_102733885~2
    IMG_20190410_102832785~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve