Rose's Super Blog - Post 8 - Throwback Thursday - A Friend

Couldn't think of a good title for the blog post so yea. And its Throwback Thursday! Anyways this one is about a friend I made a while ago that I haven't seen in over a year. I couldn't think of anything right now so this is going to be my first post lol. Okay here it is:

So every year my school did a Student Council and you make a poster and think of ideas and people vote for you. Its actually fun and cool!  The first time I ran for it I did a really awesome poster that took a long time and I didn't win. It was upsetting but I had another chance next year. It was my last chance though since I'll be at a different school next year. So its next year and like every year we made a poster and did a speech! So there was a speech written down for me and so I said it. I said my interests and the ideas I had. But one of the interests I had made a new friend! The interest was Mario Bros. So at recess time he came and told me he voted for me cause I liked Mario. I was like :O because first off I never really got along or that in the past and second I didn't think at all any of the boys would vote for me. So the Student Council people were announced and I was one of them! Well good thing that happened since it was my last year heh. So anyways my friend invited me to a party months later. First party I've ever been invited too. It was awesome. I caught a cold and was worried I would still have it by the time of the party and couldn't go. But it was like a month away so I was told I didn't need to worry. It ended up going away and I went to the party! At the party we got name tags for the characters from the Hobbit. And 9 days before I had to leave that school I had my first playdate. We had snacks and played Mario games lol. Then after I left haven't seem him since. But since I have my birthday party coming up I plan on inviting him and all my other old friends!

Those were the awesome times and I wish they could come back. What did you think about this post? I think could have done better with a title lol.
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• really cool @Super_Princess_Rosalina!  it sounds like fun times!  And don't worry it things are looking bad now, they do that sometimes, the main thing is to stay strong even when they come.  Because if you do, you'll feel twice as good when you come out on the other side!  Good luck on making your life positive and remember you always have friends even when it seams you don't.  (panda hugs)
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • wow! great post!! I agree with @echo_panda, to stay strong and don't forget that we're all here for you if ever you need anyone to talk to!
    don't let unhappiness overshadow the good things in your life, look at the happy things around you, spend time outside and give your pets a hug, i know times like these can seem hard, and last for an eternity, but always remember that you're you, and no one can change that :hugs hugs hugs:
  • @echo_panda @SparkleDream Thanks for the nice comments! I'll try to think positive and be happy! :D Lots of good things are happening now since I'm trying to think positive and that! Although some bad luck has happened since I thought negative for a while but good thing that's the good is starting to come back! I'll probably be super positive and happy after the day of my party lol!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I hope your party goes well!!  I just love parties!!! and also that your friend comes too I really like to see old friends!
    skylambsignature
  • edited November 2015
    SkyLamb said:

I hope your party goes well!!  I just love parties!!! and also that your friend comes too I really like to see old friends!

Thanks I love parties and seeing old friends too!
    -Rosalina ♥