Shirt length for boys

Welcome back to my complaint department! 

Don't get me wrong, I love everything that's coming out, I just think some of them need some tweaks.  

A lot of the time, we are getting shirts with short lengths such as... 

mime o oof short too short

But then we get some really awesome shirts as well... I think THESE are a good length for the shirts that we get! 

good length! good great! great

That being said, just hoping that we can keep the shirt lengths a little longer because as you can see with the first pictures, the pants ride wayyy up and the shirts are realllllly short! 

Comments

• You have really great suggestions for boys stuff! I don't play as a boy avatar so I don't notice a lot of this and thus don't post about it; it's nice to see someone suggesting stuff for the boy avatars too! :)
  • HoneyBee said:

You have really great suggestions for boys stuff! I don't play as a boy avatar so I don't notice a lot of this and thus don't post about it; it's nice to see someone suggesting stuff for the boy avatars too! :)

Thank you! 

Theres been some of us in the trade rooms talking about some of the stuff and with VFK taking so many suggestions lately, I thought it best to bring some of the stuff to their attention! 
  • Out of topic, lol but...

Do you still need angoras? :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Out of topic, lol but...

Do you still need angoras? :)
    Always LOL 
  • I’d like the skull shirt (and other shirts with the short length) to be made longer too. I like it a lot, but the small length shirts looks like we’re trying to fit into a size that doesn’t fit us :P I’d also like vfk to fix the boys 10th year beta shirt. It’s pretty glitchy when you walk