Griffin & Steampunk Suggestions!!! 2018 :) :) :)

edited December 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
I have a few concept photos to inspire the Griffin membership futuristic items! :)

GLOVES - I like the Griffin gloves we got. Imagine another set of gloves, longer and with compass in it.

Spoiler:

Gloves with embedded compass 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_gloves with compass
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_gloves with compass1
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_gloves with compass2

… 

CHAIR - Dome top chairs!

Spoiler:

Fit for royalty.

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_dome top chair

…. 

HAT - Hat with goggles in different shapes, not just top hat... With visibly large goggles nested in the hat.

Spoiler:

Goggle hat! Airship crew gears. 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_hat with goggles
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_hat with goggles1
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_hat with goggles2
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_hat with goggles3
…. 

CHANDELIER - Spherical orbs chandelier. I've seen way too many of these in home décor stores. They definitely have that rustic charm.

Spoiler:

Overlapping Metal Orbs Chandelier 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_chandelier
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_chandelier1

…. 

LAMP - There's a lot out there but I picked the basic and cleanest ones I can find for now that screams steampunk in a basic way. 

Spoiler:

Industrial Lamp Galore 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_industrial lamps
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_industrial lamps1.jpg
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_industrial lamps2

…. 

DECOR - Vintage floor fans!

Spoiler:

New fans to grace VFK land... Rustic and vintage. 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_vintage fans
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_vintage fans1
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_vintage fans2
Suggest_STEAMPUNK_vintage fans3 

….. 

That's it for now! :)

GIFT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• CHAIR - Check
    LAMP - Check

Thanks VFK team! :)

Dome Top Chair1
    Dome Top Chair2
    GRIFFIN CHAIRS AND LAMPS requested

STEAMPUNK HALF ORBIT LAMP requested

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Just to add onto some of the things that Gift has posted to inspire future Griffin membership bundle ideas! I also posted some pictures of guys for their hairstyles AND their clothes, maybe we can have these hairstyles opposed to the current Griffin membership hair??

Spoiler:
    funky vests yespls this
    maybe
    pls
    yes
  • FracturedMemories said:

Just to add onto some of the things that Gift has posted to inspire future Griffin membership bundle ideas! I also posted some pictures of guys for their hairstyles AND their clothes, maybe we can have these hairstyles opposed to the current Griffin membership hair??

Spoiler:
    funky vests yespls this
    maybe
    pls
    yes
    DAPPER!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • FracturedMemories said:

Just to add onto some of the things that Gift has posted to inspire future Griffin membership bundle ideas! I also posted some pictures of guys for their hairstyles AND their clothes, maybe we can have these hairstyles opposed to the current Griffin membership hair??

Spoiler:
    funky vests yespls this
    maybe
    pls
    yes
    Awesome ideas. I love all those brocade vests for the guys especially. Also, that black jacket with the gold trim at the bottom, I love that and wouldn't mind a girl version as well! Maybe girls could have a lack skirt version with that trim.
  • Fonna said:

FracturedMemories said:

Spoiler:
    funky vests yespls this
    maybe
    pls
    yes
    Awesome ideas. I love all those brocade vests for the guys especially. Also, that black jacket with the gold trim at the bottom, I love that and wouldn't mind a girl version as well! Maybe girls could have a lack skirt version with that trim.
    Yes! I know that they want to keep with the theme of steampunk/victorian, so i was looking through some things and I LOVED these vests! 
  • @cute_lina and I were discussing everything griffin and she  mentioned that we don't have a Griffin Castle - Table yet & I promised her I'll throw in some thoughts! Here are some ideas I compiled. Feel free to also share your own!

1. Mechanical Wall Gears laid out flat as the table's top - I don't know how to edit but imagine the mechanical wall gears from the bundle as the top of the table. It can maintain its animation! And the more we rotate the faster or slower the gears can be. It can also have an idle/stop mode or no animation would totally work as well! It could look like this:

SUGGEST_steampunk-gear-table 4

2. Tri-Circular Gear Table!!!

SUGGEST_steampunk-gear-table 2 

3. Multi-level Gear Coffee Table!!!

SUGGEST_steampunk-gear-table_VncD5_24431 

4. Single Gear End Tables!!!

SUGGEST_steampunk-gear-table 3 

:) 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I like the third one
    cutelina
  • Tables galore!

Thank you lovely staff! :)

Gear Table - Coffee Table Collage
    Gear Table - Coffee Table Collage 1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Dear Staff,

With the remaining last 3 bundles on the works, I want to pull the big guns out (kind of) and suggest away because YOLO! :D 

First off, if some of the releases will parallel last year's Silver Dragon, then I'm assuming we're to anticipate a Griffin Castle Bed, Griffin Castle Vanity w/ Chair and Griffin Castle Bed Chamber. Here are my top favorites from the world wide web:

1. Griffin Castle Day Bed/Bed - A bed with a huge clock as its backdrop and lots of fancy embellishments. You folks have released a Half Moon bed complete with structural canopy and this is sort of the same. There are some I saw but I keep coming back to this one because of how quirky it looks.

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Griffin Day Bed 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Griffin Day Bed 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Griffin Day Bed 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Griffin Day Bed

2. Griffin Castle Bed Chamber - Some steampunk with gothic vibes for the castle! 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_BED CHAMBER 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_BED CHAMBER 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_BED CHAMBER 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_BED CHAMBER 4
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_BED CHAMBER

4. Griffin Castle Vanity - I think it would be cool to have a steampunk/gothic vanity. I could not find a straight out steampunk inspired one but there are plenty of gothic ones out there. Maybe sprinkle some gears here and there? LOL! :D

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_VANITY 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_VANITY 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_VANITY 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_VANITY

FOR THE FUN PART.... :)) Some more specific ideas!

1. STEAMPUNK GRIFFIN FIGURE - Maybe we could get 2 as a set and not just one. People with OCD will be thankful for that! 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_GRIFFIN FIGURE
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_GRIFFIN FIGURE1

***************** ANOTHER RESORT: [Normal] Griffin Statues (but would love to get the above first because it looks so cool or both would be swell too! :O )

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_GRIFFIN statue
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_GRIFFIN statue 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_GRIFFIN statue 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_GRIFFIN statue 3 

2. Steampunk Chimney - So we do have Franklin stove in game and thought this mimics it.

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_CHIMNEY 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_CHIMNEY 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_CHIMNEY 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_CHIMNEY 

3. STEAMPUNK WINDMILL - Whether this will be BIG or MINIATURE, I would really want another windmill in game since it has been kind of a staple! Woo!

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_WINDMILL 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_WINDMILL 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_WINDMILL 4 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_WINDMILL 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_WINDMILL

5.  Hot Air Balloon Ship w/ Propeller & Wings - Staying in the same lane with the airship one! Will be cute as a miniature. Will be breath taking as a big one! Although I know big ones tend to be collectibles but no matter! 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_HOT AIR BALLOON SHIP
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_HOT AIR BALLOON SHIP1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_HOT AIR BALLOON SHIP2 

6. Vintage Projector - Because we have CCTV Space Camera and retractable camera! 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Projector 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Projector 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Projector 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Projector 4
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Projector 5

7. Vintage Bird Cage - Yes I do want a (this time massive) bird cage again! :D

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Bird Cage 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Bird Cage 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Bird Cage 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Bird Cage 4
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Bird Cage 5
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Bird Cage 6 

8. Steampunk Rocket Ship - Maybe @millsfan will like this! HAHA!

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Rocket

9. STEAMPUNK CHEM LAB TABLE - Mad scientist vibes! LOL I would totally love this!

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Chem Lab Table 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Chem Lab Table 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Chem Lab Table 3
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Chem Lab Table 

10. HANGING LIGHTS/PENDANT LIGHTS - Can't forget this! There's lots of Edison light styles out there but I particularly like the ones that has the scissor extenders as well! 

Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Scissor Extended Hanging Light 1
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Scissor Extended Hanging Light 2
    Suggest_STEAMPUNK_Scissor Extended Hanging Light

I would love to see most of these inside the membership bundle releases. If not, maybe scatter them everywhere and we can personally scavenge & collect them!!! 

Thanks for reading all of this! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GiftPrincess

Yes yesssssss yesssssssssssss! I love that bed idea! It's different from what we have already which is nice because it's something new, but still following the same pattern.  I also LOVE those steam punk griffins over the griffin statutes.  They're new and fit the theme so well! 

I know we were talking about this in game as well, and feel free to add to this, but the pin idea! 

I know it would be something new for the middle halloween membership, but a griffin pin!  The background could be a clock face, and there could be a flying griffin in the middle and the outside could be clockwork pieces or gears! 

And of course we'd still need to have the ghost dragon pin as well (; 

• I really like the bed suggestion @GiftPrincess. The gold and the red color scheme is great!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• These are all great ideas!
  • What a large collection of references @GiftPrincess. I’ll tell you one thing...if anyone suggests stuff to the deva, you definitely research and find a lot of references images :). The rocket is cool! I like a lot of the images. The rooms are epic, the statues, that bed is very intricate!