I know it's kinda early but.....some of my Christmas Idea's I thought of

2»

Comments

•  christmas lights for hair and beards 

light-up-french-braid-katelynjeanhair
    90959388-festive-beautiful-woman-with-christmas-lights-in-hair-on-dark-background-holiday-concept
    joke-funny-photo-Christmas-lights-beard
    https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F308786%2FBUCK_Hipster_Beard_Lights__5_of_11_
    download
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • i know there is a TEA CUP hat but how cute would it be if we had this one as well from the grinch!!!!! along with her outfit.

3bb5c094a4ebcf67cc8dc151df0e44cb
    df981ff3246cf7d2d657a704f4e9e6b6
  • CozyFallWitch said:

i know there is a TEA CUP hat but how cute would it be if we had this one as well from the grinch!!!!! along with her outfit.

Maybe a Grinch Membership? Speaking of! Can't wait to see the upcoming Christmas Membership! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • cute_lina said:

this outfit? It's pretty but I kinda hope if they do make a swan lake outfit the outfit would be whiter and they release a black version with it, I would suggest that they use the other animated odette but sadly she never wears a ballerina dress. 275455-1741-clp-950
    A-happly-ever-after-for-Odette-and-her-prince her wedding outfit is pretty. This bottom image is what I originally had in mind for a swan lake inspired outfit. swan-lake

WHY
    WHY 
    WHY

Do I have this nagging feeling that this will be an Antique release! 

I'm already hearing it in my head, "Trading an ice/q for Ballet outfit!" @_@

VFK we want this no matter where or why or when loll!!! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

CozyFallWitch said:

i know there is a TEA CUP hat but how cute would it be if we had this one as well from the grinch!!!!! along with her outfit.

Maybe a Grinch Membership? Speaking of! Can't wait to see the upcoming Christmas Membership! :)
    @GiftPrincess  if they do a grinch membership ill cry
  • GiftPrincess said:

cute_lina said:

this outfit? It's pretty but I kinda hope if they do make a swan lake outfit the outfit would be whiter and they release a black version with it, I would suggest that they use the other animated odette but sadly she never wears a ballerina dress. 275455-1741-clp-950
    A-happly-ever-after-for-Odette-and-her-prince her wedding outfit is pretty. This bottom image is what I originally had in mind for a swan lake inspired outfit. swan-lake

WHY
    WHY 
    WHY

Do I have this nagging feeling that this will be an Antique release! 

I'm already hearing it in my head, "Trading an ice/q for Ballet outfit!" @_@

VFK we want this no matter where or why or when loll!!! :)
    I would prefer to just buy it normally. Getting anything from the antique store is a horrible pain I hate enduring. I rather just buy it with regular gold stamps. Another idea I had was a dress shaped like a bell or looking similar to one or a cute little bell hairclip.
    cutelina
  • @VFK_Mintie   okayy but caan we focus on the grinch things only on this post though because that is what i want most of all
  • Plea grinch stuff