Looking for Weekend Wear (girl) for Angora Bunnies!

I'm not picky. Just ran outta stamps from Halloween so I can't afford them atm. Just tell me your price :D
giphy (10)

Comments

• Member clothes from bundle can sit on grass as well!!! Also any gold stamps whether Halloween or regular can mostly sit. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Member clothes from bundle can sit on grass as well!!! Also any gold stamps whether Halloween or regular can mostly sit. 

Oh man, I'm having the hardest time finding anything that works! Does the opera singer outfit work?
    giphy (10)
  • I'll post pictures when I get on my computer, right now I'm on phone. At the top of my head - the regular gold stamps that could also sit are bookworm, Nixie Valentine's and summer outfits, the King (costume)... 2017 gold stamps Halloween costumes can all sit: Teen Titans, Belle's ballgown, corpse doll and pre-dead bride.

Surprisingly the Jasmine costume this year can sit even though it was just in specials so later on I'll test the other costumes!

As a general rule, one must remove necklaces, gloves and carry and wear corresponding shirts that is also made to sit. Example, you can mix different tops and bottoms as long as both can sit. 

Member bundles were always made to ride and sit both also. They have been doing that since 2016 I believe... :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question