trading credits for gold stamp hair/sprees

edited November 2018 in VFK Trading Post
I'm looking for all the unbelievables hair, both opera singer hairs along with the prince and princess hairs. I'm trading 15k per hair.

if you don't need credits let me know what you're looking for. :)
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• Still looking for the items if anyone has any!
    dazzlej signature02
  • Hi I can get some things for you. I'm not sure what to ask credit wise so whatever you think is good is fine with me. Just let me know what you need.
  • edited November 2018
    sunday_monkey said:

Hi I can get some things for you. I'm not sure what to ask credit wise so whatever you think is good is fine with me. Just let me know what you need.

how many stamps are you willing to trade? I mainly need multiples of the costume hairs from the hair page
    dazzlej signature02
  • I can do two of each costume hair. Do you need the wizard of oz and phantom hair too?
  • edited November 2018
    sunday_monkey said:

I can do two of each costume hair. Do you need the wizard of oz and phantom hair too?

I'm not sure if those hairs are tradeable.. I know for a fact the other hairs are tradeable to non members as I was able to get a few on a clone.. but since the frozen outfits aren't tradeable I'm guessing oz/phantom is the same way,, however if they are tradeable I need those as well if possible. 
    dazzlej signature02
  • I'm still looking for more hairs if anyone has any!! :)
    dazzlej signature02
  • I'm still looking for more hairs if anyone has any!
    dazzlej signature02
  • Would love more hairs before they disappear.. I'm trading 15k per hair!
    dazzlej signature02
  • Would love a few more before they disappear later tonight if anyone has any for trade! :)
    dazzlej signature02