ANIME, Video game, and Comic Book Super Hero Costume Ideas

2»

Comments

• i’m sorry to say, but the same people get their ideas made all of the time. no disrespect to the vfk staff. if you pester them enough they make things to make you stop bothering them.
    Yikes at this truth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I don't bother staff to make the costumes I want. Sure I would be a little said if VFK doesn't make what I want but I would be totally fine with it. All I do is suggest it and sometimes talk about it to other players who also like the idea. That is not bothering staff.
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina it was a general statement and not directed at anyone in particular.

new sig
  • Congrats Mills & everybody who suggested/pushed this, I love them! The gold accents, everything, looks very well made and so many intricate details! If I don't know any better, I would have mistaken these as membership bundle clothing! I've never heard of Kid Icarus (anime/video game) 'til this year. But ICARUS yes I know him from Greek mythology. Indeed Icarus has wings and we can use Pegasus wings to add to the character! 

Thank you so much staff for making these! I see your blood, sweat and tears into making these awesome pieces. The fact that you put the carry staff in specials is a cool gesture since usually carry items are members only. 

I can see why the players are torn in half with this but remember this anime is based on Greek mythology just like the on going Greek items we have been getting this year starting from birthday hat and carry item (Mercury), Greek columns in Retro Green house, Pegasus membership bundles and now this! :)

Queen of Hearts is generic indeed. Almost everybody knows Alice in Wonderland by heart. I read the book many times as a kid and even smell it (because I love the smell of old books and my book was pretty old, don't look at me like that). I only pushed it as a game costume because regal costumes are worth earning in my opinion and I never pester staff, if I do, I don't intend it. I barely made suggestions in devblog. Just characters missing from Oz, Robin of Locksley and others. :) 

I heard they go through our devblog ideas and sit down with their team (every end of week) to discuss what content they will make. This was straight from the staff. I wanna say Brizzie but I can't really remember, lol!

Because we're in the last legs of the season, more costumes will be released throughout the week so keep your eyes peeled and don't give up hope. Don't forget, the costume before this was Bell Boy and Maid from Antique which is very general/generic, so I think they alternate. If they release anime spontaneously, there will be bedlam. But since they're alternating, it is more desirable for the mass.

For me, this is the NEW ANGEL costume. Modern, different, revolutionary, a different take from the 2008 costume. Yippee!!!!

Thank you staff again! :)

Kudos to you, you read the whole post! :D :D :D

Sincerely,
    GIFT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Let me reiterate that I definitely meant no disrespect to VFK Staff. I know they work very hard to put out items to appease everyone, and the items that they make are incredible in quality. Kudos to them for being able to replicate items like they do, it's a feat for sure.

Looking back, I guess my opinion will be more solidified at the end of the costume season when the rest are released.

new sig
  • edited October 2018
    Pit front
    The Pit costume looks amazing! I love how high quality it looks.  The hair is also very awesome, it looks very similar to his character.  It's an amazing costume, but I'm still wondering what happened with his wings? If they ever made a Pit costume, I was always looking forward to wearing his awesome wings, since boys never had an angel costume.  Yes @GiftPrincess, Pit is inspired from greek mythology, and I figured this could be a way for boys to finally get an angel costume (where are Pit's wings??? AH). 

I doubt the staff would care to fix these visual glitches because its so little but if they want to… I noticed some visual glitches:

The end of his weapon seems to be showing when looking at the front (at this angle, it should appear behind my back, not visible at this angle)
    When facing the left, the front tip of Pit's weapon appears almost cut off. Check it out

Pit side(All the way on the left, the tip appears cut off, whereas it appears sharp when standing facing the right)

Pit right side(Now the tip appears sharp/normal)

I'm very pleased with the costume, I hope they make the wings eventually though!  Maybe they could do like a pack of gold stamps add on's to characters outfits that have stuff missing (ex. Pits wings, Narutos face whiskers and sage scroll).  I remember Ash and Misty did not have hair for 2 years but got it eventually in a gold stamp release, so you never know.  

By the way, regarding relevancy, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is on track to be the biggest video game release this holiday, with Pit actually being very prominent, right at the top of the box art for the game. Additionally, the smash bro's site makes post every week day about the game, and Palutena was actually the most recent character to be discussed on the smash bro's site..just 2 days before her costume was released in VFK :P.  Millions of people waiting for smash bro's. ultimate to release check the blog post every week day, waiting for more news on the game.  So last week alone, millions of people were reading about Palutena on the smash blog.  IF you're a part of the millions of gamers into nintendo games, or especially just smash bros,you definitely know who Pit and Palutena are.  If you do not play smash bro's or like nintendo, then it makes sense if you don't know these characters.  I wanted to suggest these costumes because I like the characters; because it could also be seen as a general angel/mythology costume release (so even if you don't know the characters, general people can like the outfits).
    Palutena smash
  • millsfan said:

By the way, regarding relevancy, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is on track to be the biggest video game release this holiday, with Pit actually being very prominent, right at the top of the box art for the game. Additionally, the smash bro's site makes post every week day about the game, and Palutena was actually the most recent character to be discussed on the smash bro's site..just 2 days before her costume was released in VFK :P.  Millions of people waiting for smash bro's. ultimate to release check the blog post every week day, waiting for more news on the game.  So last week alone, millions of people were reading about Palutena on the smash blog.  IF you're a part of the millions of gamers into nintendo games, or especially just smash bros,you definitely know who Pit and Palutena are.  If you do not play smash bro's or like nintendo, then it makes sense if you don't know these characters.  I wanted to suggest these costumes because I like the characters; because it could also be seen as a general angel/mythology costume release (so even if you don't know the characters, general people can like the outfits).
    Palutena smash
    Hi Mills, you're not understanding what Cordelia, Chyne, and I have been trying to say. Yes, the costumes are nice, but they aren't relevant. Kid Icarus: Uprising came out in 2013, making the game 5 years old, and not relevant in 2018. By saying that Pit (and Palutena) are representing the Super Smash Bros. franchise is like saying Taco Bell is best known for its burritos. There are plenty of other characters included in the long-awaited Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, including characters that have had games made within the last 2 years. Why not make a Samus Aran costume? Or Fire Emblem costumes? Or Pokemon Trainer costumes from Ultra Moon/Sun? Or Animal Crossing costumes? Or Street Fighter costumes? I'd also like to point out that you cannot pass off Pit and Palutena as being from Greek Mythology, because they don't exist in said myths. They're characters. There's no Gods in Greek Myth that would be the same as Palutena (aside from Athena, who Palutena is derived from, not representing). Also, if the costumes even were based off of Greek Myth, why choose to make them like the Nintendo characters instead of making something original? Just my spice of salt on the matter, but what would I know? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• LETS ALL BE HAPPY THAT THEY ARE PULLING FROM THE COMMUNITY!!!!!! 
  • Yes it would be cool to see Samus and Fire Emblem. Those would be awesome. I’m very happy they look at peoples suggestions. If a costume is ever something I’m not familiar with, I just wait for a costume I might like more. I hope everyone has a good day, no hard feelings
  • I can’t believe there are people complaining about the anime and video game costumes. I don’t play or know of some of the costumes that have released (such as Zelda and the new costumes) and I’ve never complained about them because I know it makes others happy. I don’t see why people are dragging other people down on their idea threads. Let others have what they want and make your own suggestion thread if you don’t like these suggestions. Us who enjoy anime are perfectly happy with the anime costumes - even for animes I didn’t watch - I love the diversity. I prefer these kind of costumes rather than your basic maid, witch costumes etc.
  • edited October 2018
    People are entitled to an opinion just like you are. Keep that in mind. You may not have complained about costumes, but I’ve seen you complain about way more petty things than this.

new sig
This discussion has been closed.