HOW DID EVERYONE ENJOY THE HAUNTED GARDEN?!?!

Did you guys enjoy the haunted garden?! I thought it was amazing, SO SCARY!! What was your favorite part? I loved every time Mrs. Danforth said "yes" and also when Cassandra's ghost appeared, it was TOO CREEPY!!!

The Haunted Garden
  1. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE HAUNTED GARDEN?!
    1. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      86.67%
    2. Great!!!
        0.00%
    3. Good!
        6.67%
    4. i mean, it was okay
        0.00%
    5. eh
        6.67%

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• I totally love it!!! especially the ending!! so great!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • OMG I haven't played it yet!!  I went trick or treating yesterday, then went trick or treating in VFK and then ate candy, and then fell asleep!!!  ANYWAY TRYING IT NOW!!!
    skylambsignature
  • John Came Back
  • Incredible_Fox said:

John Came Back

• YAY I played it and it was AWESOME!!! WOO I loved the ghost scenes in it!
    skylambsignature
  • Omg me me me and me!  My favorite part was dunking caramel apples! I did it every time I could! I was soooo scared when I first saw the ghost too!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I enjoyed it, but I felt like it was rushed. I like how the story went but I feel like they rushed to finish it in 3 chapters..the last chapter felt like the conclusion happened too quickly.
    The role of an artist 
    is the same as the role of a lover
    If I love you,
    I must make you conscious of things
    you don't see.
  • I really, really enjoyed it! I do agree with @Pirate_kitty on it feeling rushed a bit. Maybe if they had spaced it out just a bit more, focusing more on the background and giving a bit more scares in there, but for what it was and the awesome effort that went into it, I enjoyed it immensely and can't wait for Peril in Pemberley to come out!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Since it was a Halloween special mini mystery I thought it was really exciting!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • I enjoyed it! It was spooky and perfect for Halloween.   :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Oh yeah, it was awesome!  Echo_Panda came in and totally tripped that grim reaper! Score ECHO_PANDA!!!!  I also liked the sundial puzzle! so yep thats what I liked!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Screams!!! can you believe my sister and I haven't played it yet?!?!? how can that be?!?! going to get my sister now!!!

Back, she is in the shower! nooooooo I guess we will play it when she is out!

can't wait to say what I think so don't go away!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• OMG it was soooooo good! The ending was so great. It had some really creepy parts! I can't wait to get peril in pemberly! I loved this game sooo much.
    pringles
    Thank you TacoCat!!!!!