Halloween 2018 Opinions!

edited October 2018 in General
What are your opinions on the Halloween items and costumes we have so far?

stuff
costumes 2018
be

new sig

Comments

• i love them!!
    tacocatdrawing
  • I love the story story costumes. I feel mixed about the care bear costumes. I wish they were hoodies. I think that would be cuter. I don't really get why they made baseball outfits as costumes. That's just weird.
    cutelina
  • They are soooo cute!!! I can't believe they are already releasing costumes and it isn't even october!  I wonder if this will be the year with the most costumes!?!?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• cute_lina said:

I love the story story costumes. I feel mixed about the care bear costumes. I wish they were hoodies. I think that would be cuter. I don't really get why they made baseball outfits as costumes. That's just weird.

I think thats because lots of people have been asking for baseball stuff for years and they finally made stuff!  Also it was released over 3 weeks ago i think it counts as part of summer and not halloween but idk

• goldenpuppy said:

cute_lina said:

I love the story story costumes. I feel mixed about the care bear costumes. I wish they were hoodies. I think that would be cuter. I don't really get why they made baseball outfits as costumes. That's just weird.

I think thats because lots of people have been asking for baseball stuff for years and they finally made stuff!  Also it was released over 3 weeks ago i think it counts as part of summer and not halloween but idk
    I think it was released as a halloween release and I wish they were released earlier. 
    cutelina
  • Here's me in my carebear shirt and ears!!

carebeargolden

• cute_lina said:

goldenpuppy said:

cute_lina said:

I think it was released as a halloween release and I wish they were released earlier. 
    they were released as halloween costumes and i really wish they weren't. 
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

cute_lina said:

goldenpuppy said:

cute_lina said:

they were released as halloween costumes and i really wish they weren't. 
    me too. I wish they were released in august. 
    cutelina
  • goldenpuppy said:

They are soooo cute!!! I can't believe they are already releasing costumes and it isn't even october!  I wonder if this will be the year with the most costumes!?!?

I think last year they released 60+ costumes because of the 10th Halloween Celebration (I counted it for my thread). So that might be the year with the most costume? But I don't know what is the average per year anyway! LOL!

If anyone knows, feel free to share!

Loving the releases! So far, they're all very childlike and downright cute! Adorable!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I love the costumes!! I agree that maybe the care bear costumes should of been hoodies but they are still super cute and I LOVE the baseball costumes. so many people have asked for them so its great that they finally released them!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • added pictures to the original post

new sig
  • Honestly, I can't say that I'm satisfied or impressed with the current costumes so far. The Toy Story costumes are pleasant, but I'm not really enjoying them in the same way that others are. The Care Bear costumes are cute, but that's really it. I'm not really impressed with the way they turned out, and in my opinion, they could have honestly been released at a different point in the year - like in the Spring, perhaps - and they would have gotten the same reaction out of me.

Again, this is just my opinion. I'm glad that whoever made these suggestions got their ideas featured in the game, but they just aren't doing it for me right now. I'm hoping that my opinion will change as the season goes on.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Nice pictures @Cordelia
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I llluuurrrrvvveeeeeee  the new red hair from Mermaid costume!!! #moreredhairsinVFKyes

This will be my go to everyday virtual hair don't care kinda hair. XD I also tried it with other costumes (that didn't come with hair) and outfits...

Ariel Costume 2018 COLLAGE

Ariel Football Fan COLLAGE
    Ariel Forest Outlaw Costume COLLAGE
    Ariel Green Pirate Costume COLLAGE
    (tAriel Lady Bug Costume COLLAGE
    Ariel Merchant Costume COLLAGE
    Ariel Regal Princess COLLAGE

:) :) :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I love the Ariel costume! She is my favorite Disney princess! It would be nice to see her pink dress though. The Toy Story costumes are cool but I haven't seen Toy Story for a very long time. The Care Bears are cute but I also think that it could of been something to be released in spring and that it would look cuter as hoodies but it is still cool!

I'm so excited for what the next costumes will be! This Saturday will be the game costume release and I'm so excited to see what it is! :D I honestly didn't really like last year's game costume.

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited October 2018
    I'm excited too!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!