CHAPTER 3 WALK THROUGH

see grim reaper 
go to kitchen talk to Mrs Danforth about reaper
go upstairs to bedroom see ghost cat
click on starfish on bed to go to sleep , see ghost , hear noise
start downstairs ( hear calling, then will click on whos down there not other or will  have to take second chance)
back to bedroom look for suitcase (not one on dresser) looks like its on floor open it and take out flashlight hold it , turn on flashlight and move around bottom left of screen till more steps show , then will say about where is light switch, go downstairs and click on door (brown) at bottom of steps will say its locked, check living room door that goes to garden its locked and will say about going back to bed
go back to bedroom click on fish pillow again on bed , scene goes from night to next am. go downstairs see ghost kitty go to kitchen talk to mrs danforth about straightening some boxes
go to foyer see three stacked boxes , click on top one
it opens and u see picture of man store it 
click on music ( Diamond and Roses) keep clicking on it till it goes in inventory
take to living room place music on piano and listen till it says about note is off
click on left side of piano where u see piano strings  u will find old key store it 
back to talk to Mrs. Danforth talk to her about piano and trunk make sure you get  her permission to look in trunk
back upstairs and use key to open trunk at end of bed open trunk take out pieces of red tile in small box inside , look at pictures , and take out blue round thing ( will find it to be pump to be used later)

go to living room see ghost lady at desk, go outside to garden , arrow over toward sundial there is a gazebo behind it take rake and rake leaves ( there is tubing on right side on floor store it) 
back to kitchen ( see ghost lady walking into kitchen and then sitting at table ) talk to mrs danforth again , about sister note and trunk contents including fountain / and sketch found in trunk and sketch of fountain made by sister
go back to living room arrow around to where u see picture of peacock next to brown secretary ( where we found items last chapter) u will see a small ghost paw on bottom left corner) click on secretary then picture top right corner , u will find a colored painting underneath store it back to kitchen for another talk about painting then going back outside to garden

go to garden to fountain
take hose found , place on right side of water , will see space between hose open take blue pump put there click on pump to turn it a few times take dust cloth and dry it 
back to kitchen for another talk this time about paiinting , hose , crayons
go back to garden , click on sundial will show u pictue , then back to fountain with crayons in hand click on bottom middle of fountain where water was keep clicking till picture of pink / red rose complete
back to living room to piano , store music from piano 
go back to kitchen for another talk about music, piano and what cassandra is trying to tell them
hear crash...........go back to garden see grim reaper running away go to fountain look for match book cover ( grand hotel) store it
back  to kitchen for another talk take taxi to grand hotel see reaper going in , to stop him click on red flower vase on right side of doorway, he falls , click on him and go through dialog
next scene back in kitchen more dialog
 then scene outside let dialog run through big surprise waiting 

next scene is jane writing letter .......

Comments

• omg ty dis , that fountain gave me the worst trouble ......and then u saved me by posting and I saw the step I missed .........ty ty ty
  • woot finished with your help , that was a tough one
  • John is Back YAY
  • Thanks for the walk through @disfaniam and for hiding the end so it is a surprise!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • how many days is Haunted Garden?
  • this was last chapter .......
  • i'm having a hard time trying to place the hose.Screenshot 2015-11-01 at 7.21.24 PM
    Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • edited November 2015

• Incredible_Fox said:

why did they only have Three Chapters of this?

• Incredible_Fox said:

Ciarapopstar said:

i'm having a hard time trying to place the hose.Screenshot 2015-11-01 at 7.21.24 PM

did u go back to kitchen ( see ghost lady walking into kitchen and then sitting at table ) talk to mrs danforth again , about sister note and trunk contents including fountain / and sketch found in trunk and sketch of fountain made by sister
    go back to living room arrow around to where u see picture of peacock next to brown secretary ( where we found items last chapter) u will see a small ghost paw on bottom left corner) click on secretary then picture top right corner , u will find a colored painting underneath store it back to kitchen for another talk about painting then going back outside to garden

• Thanks @disfaniam for the wonderful walkthrough!
    skylambsignature
  • yeah i did all that and it's still not working
    Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • if u followed all steps up to where u  place the hose  try placing it on right side of water ,if that dont work then you have missed something from beginning or if u are sure u didnt miss anything send in help report to see if its a glitch in your chapter