What are the new Colonial hatch prizes?

I accidentally exited the pop up of the new Colonial hatch prizes before looking at it. So because of this I didn't see the picture of what they are or look like. Did anyone get a screenshot of the pop up and can share it please? Or.. if somebody has one of the new prizes already please share a picture if you would?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• I forgot to screenshot but they're brightly colored colonial lamps. Same style as the previous versions but with orange and green colors and added grass and something (pumpkins?) in the bottom area. Also they appear to have bat sticker in them. I'll post when I get them!

i got you

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

I forgot to screenshot but they're brightly colored colonial lamps. Same style as the previous versions but with orange and green colors and added grass and something (pumpkins?) in the bottom area. Also they appear to have bat sticker in them. I'll post when I get them!

i got you
    Thank you!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• GiftPrincess said:

I forgot to screenshot but they're brightly colored colonial lamps. Same style as the previous versions but with orange and green colors and added grass and something (pumpkins?) in the bottom area. Also they appear to have bat sticker in them. I'll post when I get them!

i got you
    what time did you receive these? i tried after an hour of release, i think, and i kept getting old prizes such as the ship, octopus, and mermaid.
    art-starbucks 
  • It doesn't sway as much as the original and snowy version. I like how they fixed it.

I think around 5-6pm Pacific, was the pop up.

2018 Colonial Halloween lantern prize
    2018 Colonial Halloween lantern prize1

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Those are ADORABLE. Now I need 9 more colors please staff.
  • I mostly got them after maintenance hours! @prettyredstone

Hah! I would love more colors as well! @HoneyBee

:>

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited September 2018
    @GiftPrincess thank you!! They are "Spookylicious" aren't they?!! Also, I noticed pictures of them are now in the newsletter as well. Thx again for showing!!

waterfallglow signature