Another Halloween Lava Lamp Idea

I know there is already a pumpkin lava lamp. But i was thinking that it would be cool for them to make another one that looks different.  

I was thinking maybe some of these ? I really like the ghost one with the blue/purple glitter. 

facf78a0446f41c51e2ce510bd572981
Featured-Halloween-Lava-Lamp
d4bd8580e260d941c43415e27370f0ce--horror-decor-halloween-skeletons
bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
Tagged:

Comments

• A lava lamp with ghosts IN it might be cute as well lol.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited August 2018
    @Holly  Totally ! I just wanna see a different Halloween lava lamp ! I don't even care what it is . 
  • if anyone else can draw or find more examples or ideas online go ahead and post it ! 
  • edited September 2018
    I would love a purple lava with the Marshmallow Ghosts as the lava part inside the lamp oozing up and down !! 

• @Zoee love that idea as well !  
  • I second the idea of ghosts IN it. That would be cool!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• YES. IDC WHAT IT IS I JUST WANT ANOTHER HALLOWEEN LAVA LAMP COLLECTION
    art-starbucks 
  • I love the first pic lamp! I’d want like 5 of those xD
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I love the first pic lamp! I’d want like 5 of those xD

They are so cute hold up let me get this one pic I saw off google. Bc I know there is already a pumpkin lava lamp thats why I didnt post that one but here are all of them.

206333-Halloween-Lava-Lamp (1)
  • edited September 2018
    Omg I didnt notice until just now but there is someonne dressed up standing behind the lava lamp do u see it omg LOL 
  • O
    MG THAT IS SO CREEEEPY
  • CozyFallWitch said:

O
    MG THAT IS SO CREEEEPY

I SEE IT NOW LOL I’m CRYING that is scary. Omg that pumpkin lava looks almost like the one on vfk! I want one in real just so I feel like I have a vfk item but in real life :D
  • LOLOLOL I love all three. My house is decorated for halloween all year long they would all fit perfectly. <3 
  • And IKR OMG. LIKE LOL. 
    I didn't notice it the first time xD   

• CozyFallWitch said:

And IKR OMG. LIKE LOL. 

I didn't notice it the first time xD   

I like cutesy Halloween more over creepy Halloween if that makes sense xD and me neither until you pointed it out lol!

• @Perpetual_Fighter  haha yeah it makes sense. I'm kinda on both sides. I love the creepy stuff and the cute stuff. ^.^ 

I LOVE bats! and skulls.  ^.^ 

I hope they make a new halloween lava lamp this year or next year. 
  • CozyFallWitch said:

@Perpetual_Fighter  haha yeah it makes sense. I'm kinda on both sides. I love the creepy stuff and the cute stuff. ^.^ 

Me too! Fingers crossed. I also hope our next flickering pumpkin is very different from the rest :o

CozyFallWitch said:

@Perpetual_Fighter  haha yeah it makes sense. I'm kinda on both sides. I love the creepy stuff and the cute stuff. ^.^ 

Me too! Fingers crossed. I also hope our next flickering pumpkin is very different from the rest :o

I agree girrl. 
  • edited September 2018
    Id love a ghost lava with tiny ghosts floating in it!

Edit: Maybe the base & color like the 1st image, with tiny white ghosts inside?

• Tbh I think the ghosts inside would be too much if the ghosts are on the outside. But!! Like cozy and I discussed somewhere else, A CANDY CORN LAVA WITH FLOATING CANDY CORNS INSIDE <3 would be super cute! A lava lamp is even the shape of a candy corn! Omg... a candy corn colored flickering pumpkin.

Tbh I think the ghosts inside would be too much if the ghosts are on the outside. But!! Like cozy and I discussed somewhere else, A CANDY CORN LAVA WITH FLOATING CANDY CORNS INSIDE <3 would be super cute! A lava lamp is even the shape of a candy corn! Omg... a candy corn colored flickering pumpkin.

I actually think the Candy Corn would be super cute. 
    I definitely would like to see that one made more than any of the other suggestions because I love candy corn.  ^.^
  • Here's my rough sketch of what it could look like! It sports a more oval shape (in honor of the candy corn shape) and a little ghost wrapping around it on the right side. If VFK can't decide what lava to make, maybe it can make multiple and have a host hunt with multiple lava prizes in which we can choose which we want upon winning. OR we can have a lava furniture collection released in the halloween shop for either stamps or member specials! Thanks to Cozy for the candy corn lava idea. My imagination ran wild hehe. 
    candy corn lava
  • You did a great job ! I love it. 
  • CozyFallWitch said:

You did a great job ! I love it. 

Thank you! I’m so glad you like it too <3
  • @Perpetual_Fighter that is the cutest idea
  • That's an adorable looking lava lamp! :O

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • halloween lava I forgot to sign my name but... i drew this pls dont stealie :3c
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

halloween lava I forgot to sign my name but... i drew this pls dont stealie :3c

Great drawing and you made it moving!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

That's an adorable looking lava lamp! :O

Mine?