Rose's Super Blog - Post 6 - Is Bad Luck Coming Back to Me Again?

Okay so no bad luck has been happening to me since its Halloween and I'm all excited! So my class went and did the dance which I was happy about! I thought no bad luck would happen on this day. So as you know I auditioned for Into the Woods Jr and I got to audition for Rapunzel and Little Red Riding Hood! Today the roles were posting and I already knew it of course I didn't get a role. I got to be in the chorus. I knew it since the beginning I wasn't going to get a role cause I'm never success in these things! But thinking negative like that will never get me a role in something. I should think aye at least I'm in the chorus and I'm a part of it. So I was fine with being in chorus and its finally the dance and I'm so excited that my best friend came along! After a bit she left. And then I had to go and found my favourite lanyard that was on my neck was gone! Well... a piece of it.. It was a Jigglypuff lanyard and I lost the part that had the key for my locker. Great. Chances are during the dance someone could of stepped on it and broke it. Hopefully that didn't happen. But if I think like that it will happen. I'm just hoping I can get my positive thinking back and not have worse happen. I'm hoping I can get it back before my birthday cause what if nobody will come to my birthday party? But yet again thinking like that can make it happen.. So if I think - I will have fun at the musical - my lanyard wont be broken - everyone I invite will come to my party - all these can happen. It just takes positive thinking. I just hope bad luck isn't haunting back..
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• OMG love this blog post @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!  And yes, positive thinking is key!!  Keep it up! :D And smile every morning!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Nice blog post! @Super_Princess_Rosalina! and Happy Birthday!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • Vogue said:

Nice blog post! @Super_Princess_Rosalina! and Happy Birthday!

Thanks and its not my birthday yet but its coming soon! Only 19/18 more days!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Omg when is your birthday again? I want to wish you happy birthday when it happens!! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out okay!
    skylambsignature
  • edited November 2015
    SkyLamb said:

Omg when is your birthday again? I want to wish you happy birthday when it happens!! And I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything turns out okay!

My birthday is November 18th and I was told to write a list of who I'm inviting so I think I'm getting it! And thank you so much!
    -Rosalina ♥