Trading thread

Comments

• Holly said:

Yes! I'm sorry I was away today, where would you like to meet?

it's np, i forgot to check in yesterday i guess. I'll be on for a bit tonight
    art-starbucks 
  • I have Game hat: checkers.  Looking for general store pin or new game magic.
  • PrincessAveri said:

I have Game hat: checkers.  Looking for general store pin or new game magic.

I can try to do the game magic
    art-starbucks 
  • Hi red!

Do you have these game pants:
    1x GIRL Fireworks
    1x GIRL Sleepy Hollow
    1x BOY Fireworks
    1x BOY Space Pirates

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Hi red!

Do you have these game pants:
    1x GIRL Fireworks
    1x GIRL Sleepy Hollow
    1x BOY Fireworks
    1x BOY Space Pirates
    hi hi. unfortunately i dont BUT i can try to get some pants in my free time. i could, but no promises, work on girls/boys fireworks and girls sleepy hollow. what would you offer for those?
    art-starbucks 
  • I have mermaid hair purple and pink and pink antique treasure hunter hair for trade.

I'm interested in some of your other stuff in the pictures like (in general):

Chocolate Turtles

Skeleton Coffin Lamp

Raggedy Top

Edit: I might only need 2x Boy Fireworks and 2x Girl Fireworks but I'll let you know. Trying to catch up on game right now. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I have mermaid hair purple and pink and pink antique treasure hunter hair for trade.

I'm interested in some of your other stuff in the pictures like (in general):

Chocolate Turtles

Skeleton Coffin Lamp

Raggedy Top

Edit: I might only need 2x Boy Fireworks and 2x Girl Fireworks but I'll let you know. Trying to catch up on game right now. :)

I can try to get 1 pair of each gender + those items for those hairs? :)
    art-starbucks 
  • Wow those hairs are like at least an ice each! I didn't know the pants were worth that much.
  • edited September 2018
    ThePegasus said:

Wow those hairs are like at least an ice each! I didn't know the pants were worth that much.

.....no? im just over offering.... an ice for those hairs are absolute ridiculous. 

edit: ive gotten half my mermaid hairs worth under an ice. some i traded for 100k some i got for free. in recent trades ive traded pants for them. im not sure where or who told you the value is an ice. 
    you seem to only comment about stuff that involves value or trades. i'm not sure who you are, as you joined recently but only left those comments. if you're seeking to troll people please do that else where, not missclue.
    art-starbucks 
  • I just joined clue recently, but I've been playing VFK for a little while. I've just commented on things that I've seen values seem off. I just don't want anyone to get ripped. Definitely not trolling.
  • edited September 2018
    ThePegasus said:I just joined clue recently, but I've been playing VFK for a little while. I've just commented on things that I've seen values seem off. I just don't want anyone to get ripped. Definitely not trolling.

but you do also see she wants other items, not just pants. so im not ripping her off because t
    hey're not worth an ice. 

ive been playing since 2008, ive seen values go here and there. i would never rip someone off as i am a trust worthy trader.
    art-starbucks 
  • @prettyredstone

I do agree for the mermaid hair's to be an ice each. I have asked around lately and traders surmised that since the memberships have long been gone, the hair value shoots up to be an ice each. I also agree with you that values do fluctuate. This is the latest that the traders are valuing it now. The Treasure Hunter hair according to traders have always been an ice since the day it came out from antique and no reports of it being 2 ice has solidified yet. So technically I'm offering 3 ice. But I see that you're gonna get the pants plus the things I saw in your post. For technicality's sake, here are my values for the other things I want and you can tell me yours as well:

Raggedy Top - 1 ice

Chocolate Turtles - quarter ice (250K) - I've never seen it go for an ice so this is the highest I will set it for.

Skeleton Coffin Lamp - half ice to 1 ice

Game Pants - 50K - 100K

I'm also interested in the Sand Man Magic (300K). Other things I like in your post might be the Christmas Tree outfit and 1x Heat Throb FX. So let me know what you think! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited September 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

@prettyredstone

I do agree for the mermaid hair's to be an ice each. I have asked around lately and traders surmised that since the memberships have long been gone, the hair value shoots up to be an ice each. I also agree with you that values do fluctuate. This is the latest that the traders are valuing it now. The Treasure Hunter hair according to traders have always been an ice since the day it came out from antique and no reports of it being 2 ice has solidified yet. So technically I'm offering 3 ice. But I see that you're gonna get the pants plus the things I saw in your post. For technicality's sake, here are my values for the other things I want and you can tell me yours as well:

Raggedy Top - 1 ice

Chocolate Turtles - quarter ice (250K) - I've never seen it go for an ice so this is the highest I will set it for.

Game Pants - 50K - 100K

I'm also interested in the Sand Man Magic (300K). Other things I like in your post might be the Christmas Tree outfit and 1x Heat Throb FX. So let me know what you think! :)

I mustve gotten lucky with mermaid hair then (and i also see why people wont let them go, even just natural hair colors). But also we never really agreed for you to trade them all either ;) as we are still discussing.

I agree with most of the values you've set, chocolate turtle id say quarter to half ice. i could earn sandman for you, but i make no promise, if it helps in my case to get all 3 hairs.
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

GiftPrincess said:

@prettyredstone

Raggedy Top - 1 ice

Game Pants - 50K - 100K

I mustve gotten lucky with mermaid hair then (and i also see why people wont let them go, even just natural hair colors). But also we never really agreed for you to trade them all either ;) as we are still discussing.

I agree with most of the values you've set, chocolate turtle id say quarter to half ice. i could earn sandman for you, but i make no promise, if it helps in my case to get all 3 hairs.
    If you add Sand Man FX then I'll say that I'm sold and I'll trade you the hairs. I'll reserve the hairs for you and I can wait!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited September 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

prettyredstone said:

GiftPrincess said:

@prettyredstone

Raggedy Top - 1 ice

Game Pants - 50K - 100K

If you add Sand Man FX then I'll say that I'm sold and I'll trade you the hairs. I'll reserve the hairs for you and I can wait!
    I got both pants, having difficulty finding someone to play games with though and too lazy with clones heh
    (need 1 more games and they're between: night fighters, hollow, and birds 

art-starbucks 
  • I'll play sleepy hollow with you if you'd like!
  • And if you need clones for night fighters, I'll offer them as tributes... LOLOLOL

#hungergames

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve