2018 Sand Castle Competition

2»

Comments

• edited August 2018
    JK... It does not want me to share :))))))

• LOL Chalk try sharing your picture now so we can see it. :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • man i wish i participated this year's sand castles. great job everyone!
    art-starbucks 
  • @GiftPrincess yours is absolutely stunning!  I can't imagine a more beautiful first than yours!  It's totally ethereal!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• HA-ZZZAHHHH it finally uploaded!

Sandcastle Competition 2018

• iStella said:

@GiftPrincess yours is absolutely stunning!  I can't imagine a more beautiful first than yours!  It's totally ethereal!

Thank you gurl for your ever sweet loving words!!!! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited August 2018

We got our trophies, pins, necklace and shirts! <3

Capture 
    Capture2
    Capture3

• SANDCASTLE 2018 Contest Boutique

Wheee… They made my surfer dude figurine request. Then zoee and zanze's watermelon pendant and water's fruit hat!

CHECK THEM OUT! <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited September 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

SANDCASTLE 2018 Contest Boutique

Wheee… They made my surfer dude figurine request. Then zoee and zanze's watermelon pendant and water's fruit hat!

CHECK THEM OUT! <3

YAY!! My awesome fruit hat request I asked for!! I am so glad they finally made it!! When I saw it last night in the boutique I was excited!! WOO!! I can dance and sing.. "Put the lime in the coconut" with me wearing it now!! I could dance and sing before but the fruit hat makes it complete!!

The other contest boutique items are really great too!! Thank you for suggesting them everyone!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• waterfallglow said:

GiftPrincess said:

SANDCASTLE 2018 Contest Boutique

CHECK THEM OUT! <3

YAY!! My awesome fruit hat request I asked for!! I am so glad they finally made it!! When I saw it last night in the boutique I was excited!! WOO!! I can dance and sing.. "Put the lime in the coconut" with me wearing it now!! I could dance and sing before but the fruit hat makes it complete!!

The other contest boutique items are really great too!! Thank you for suggesting them everyone!!

Yay Water, great hatI requested the surfer dude to be fixing his sunglasses while holding a surf board and they didn't forget those details! :O

VFK STAFF you rock ALWAYS! Yay, thanks!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Waterfallglow,
    Thank you for posting my room for me, much appreciated!
    Am so glad your room came together - it looks so nice! (YW) WOOT!
    Shout outs to Butterflykisses, Tigerbella, and Angelkat - your advice, encouragement, and helps are priceless! TY!
    Hugs!
    Auntie
  • @Tomorrow this is the thread I was telling you about. My castle is on first page.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @GiftPrincess your room is positively gorgeous!!!!  Congratulations to you and everyone who placed!! :)
    skylambsignature
  • @bluewiz It wouldn't let me share send you the link to this thread for some reason so I am tagging you in it. My castle info and picture are on first page.

waterfallglow signature

• ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve