Sand Castle Judging 2018!

Hey guys!

What rooms have you seen that were your favorite?

I haven’t judged yet but I will later today and will update with my favs!

As always, please do not post which room is yours until AFTER judging is over.

Comments

• Good luck guys!  I'm totally excited to see how this contest turns out because every room I judged was more creative than normal!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I got 2 awesome White House rooms, a Lord of the Rings room, a celestial room with floating castles in space, The rooms of the White House were my favorite though. Especially the one with spy secret agents out front dressed in all black and sun shades. It even had a news reporter named John Smith in the corner which was also funny. I also got a room that talked about an alligator eating you and how he was waiting for you.. always waiting.. to eat you. It made me smile inside myself so much. LOL!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• someone help me the judging thing isn't loading. I keep on refreshing and coming back to this room and it still won't load. load room
    cutelina
  • edited August 2018
    I saw a once upon a dream room where a little girl was dreaming of a castle--whoever did that, I admire your ability to think outside of the box!!

@cute_lina send a help.
  • Kitten said:

I saw a once upon a dream room where a little girl was dreaming of a castle--whoever did that, I admire your ability to think outside of the box!!

@cute_lina send a help.
    I just did. I hope this gets fixed so I can move on and judge other rooms. 
    cutelina
  • Is the leader board working? I can't seem to find it.
  • Sorasmemory said:

Is the leader board working? I can't seem to find it.

It's working and had been up on home page. To see it you will need to scroll down some. Hope this helps :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• wow, @waterfallglow you really have to scroll down to find it omg. I figured it wasn't up yet!
  • Woot judging now!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • WOW Really cool rooms this year!! Here are a few of my favorites! :Dsandcastle2018
    sandcastle20181
    sandcastle20182
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I got the last one in your pictures holly. Vfk fixed my judging problems. 
    cutelina
  • I'm just gonna put this out there...

I really wish we had gotten Garden Judging Prizes before this judging started! :D
  • HoneyBee said:

I'm just gonna put this out there...

I really wish we had gotten Garden Judging Prizes before this judging started! :D
    LOLOLOL good luck
  • @HoneyBee

I know right? I don't think we got christmas prizes until right before space blitz!
  • @Kitten You're right, we didn't! But I mean at least we got them before the next contest...lol
  • FracturedMemories said:

HoneyBee said:

I'm just gonna put this out there...

LOLOLOL good luck
    I asked staff about these when building started.... no response :)
  • A lot of the rooms I got had hardly anything in them but I got one that was like a mystical fairy garden sand castle and it was really pretty. 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • Wow that PINOCCHIO room. I think I have an idea who built it and it might be one of my VFK friends. I can't wait to see rooms! LOL!

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Looks like a lot of awesome rooms, I hope to see some when I judge! Good luck everyone :)

• I saw a lot of really cool rooms. Good luck everyone!

Can someone tell me where this ship is from?

vfk pirate ships
  • @Bugggsy those you can buy at the sandcastle section of the inland ocean shop!
    --

• These are my favorite that I judged:

SandCastleRooms2018-2
    SandcasteContest2018-1
    --

• I got the second one @iStella, that's such a creative room!

But also anyone know why the leaderboard disappeared? 
  • idk @Kitten I just wrote to help about it so maybe they are looking at it?
    --

• @Kitten Its back for me, is it back for you?
    --

• So I'm finishing up judging and like everyone else, I got a lot of clone rooms and a lot of rooms where you could tell that the person did not try at all. 
    I got a lot of rooms that looked exactly the same as castles from last year, which is kind of boring... 

Some of my favorites are:
    The Hidden Castle
    Golden Paradise
    Celestial Floating Palaces of the North
    Serenty Lake
    Mansion Manor

I'm really hoping I bump up a few more spots and get first place... it's been a while...
  • Thank you IStella, I completely missed them.

@Bugggsy those you can buy at the sandcastle section of the inland ocean shop!

• I was in 10th place on the theme board earlier this evening now I am not on at all. I find that weird. Give up. Was also on the other list as well but got knocked off it too.
  • @Bugggsy NP! 

Hey @PrincessAveri on my homepage you show as spot 57

homepage
    --