Closed

edited August 2018 in VFK Trading Post
 I am looking for - 
  • Audubon
  •   

Comments

• edited August 2018
    hey there, thought i'd save you some trouble but there's no sleep hollow shirt :) the game came after the shirts have been retired and their first prizes were raggedy outfits.
    art-starbucks 
  • Oh yes, thank you. Someone told me that but I forgot to amend my post. One less shirt to look for anyway... (too bad, I really like when things match)
  • edited August 2018
    Hi! I have an extra Fireworks shirt (and a Night Fighters shirt, in case you are still looking for one)!
    I'm not really looking for much, just some HOST furniture prizes from May and June and the Jellyfish Lamps. :)
    Let me know!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Hi! I have an extra Fireworks shit (and a Night Fighters shirt, in case you are still looking for one)!

I'm not really looking for much, just some HOST furniture prizes from May and June and the Jellyfish Lamps. :)
    Let me know!
    (my draft wont go away. but a certain typo is hilarious. also fonna if you need pants i have some extras im trading)(petition to delete drafts)
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

Hi! I have an extra Fireworks shit (and a Night Fighters shirt, in case you are still looking for one)!

Let me know!
    (my draft wont go away. but a certain typo is hilarious. also fonna if you need pants i have some extras im trading)(petition to delete drafts)
    L.O.L.  I am will be able to get the pants, don't mind playing games. Thanks for the offer.
    Jessizoid said:

Let me know!
    2 sets of jellyfish for the fireworks???
  • @Fonna Sure. :) Let me know when you're able to trade!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I am on now if you are..
  • Fonna said:

I am on now if you are..

I'm in the trade room!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★