HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEMON!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @HoneyLemon !! HOPE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS GREAT AND I HAVE A LITTLE GIFT FOR YOU!!

HoneyLemonbirthday Princess HoneyLemon!  hope you like it! happy birthday buddy!!!
Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• Happy Birthday to you @HoneyLemon ! I hope it was/is an excellent one. And @TacoCat that drawing is amazing!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • yo @TacoCat this drawing is fabulous :)

and happy birthday @HoneyLemon!!!  <:-P
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Oh my I didn't know if was honeylemons birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY LEMON!!!!!!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • omg thank you all so much!!! and thank you @TacoCat I LOVE IT!!!!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Yay!! @HoneyLemon So sorry this is late I was on holiday, but HAPPY HONEY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Must have had such fun in your birthday party!! (saw on main street) and love the picture that @TacoCat drew! A-MAZE-ING!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D