SOTHG: Chapter II

A mere 7 hours left until the next Miss Clue chapter is out! I'm very excited to figure out WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON.

8-X
POLL TIME
  1. So what in the world..
    1. IS THE GHOST CAT DOING???
      27.78%
    2. are all of the peacocks in the house for?
      38.89%
    3. im too excited to make up more answers tbh.
      33.33%

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

Comments

• I am so excited for the second chapter! I hope that since this is the second chapter out of three that we have a bit more to do this time around, but I am in love with the mansion we're in. The creepy location, that beautiful living room, and oh, the kitchen is so homey. I'm excited to see what the second chapter, the ghost cat, and the upstairs holds!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Yes!! @VictoryRose I'm really excited for upstairs as well! Also, the garden!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• 7 more minutes until chapter 2!!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'm watching the countdown! Less than three minutes to go!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • So exciting!!! Good luck everyone!

• Woot I'm so excited!!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • SPOILERS:

Spoiler:
    if anyone knows how to open the peacock box, I need some help!
    also how creepy was that ghost??

• edited October 2015
    Spoiler:
    That ghost was super creepy! All I've managed really to figure out on the peacock box is that the flower at the top of it resets everything? Other than that, I'm totally stuck as well on this box and I've been searching, but so far no luck on a piece of paper or hint on how to open it.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Spoiler:
    I can't figure out how to open the peacock box either but it seems my four leaf clover thing only goes right once so I'm hoping my game isn't broken.

-Rosalina ♥
  • Spoiler:
    The game isn't broken because the four leaf clover on mine does that as well. All I keep thinking with this peacock box is maybe it's a safe almost, like the lock to a locker since it does move right and left. Maybe the eyes on the tails are supposed to be numbers or something. I have no idea - that's just what my brain decided to come up with.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose @Super_Princess_Rosalina go dust the big painting in the living room! it'll help!

• edited October 2015
    hi guys!! i figured it out!! dust the mantelpiece in the living room, and yuoll get a hint from the ghost
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • I just figured it out as soon as I saw this lol
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @HoneyLemon @yellowsummerdaisy Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • I finished! If anyone needs help with anything, let me know!

• @HoneyLemon
    Spoiler:
    I'm stuck on what to do after you get the numbers lit up on the sundial.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose 

Spoiler:
    Turn the dial to the left until it reaches the first point where the light shined on it.
    Then turn it to the right until it reaches the next point.
    It should open up then

• edited October 2015
    look at the highlighed place on the sundial, the top one, then turn it left until it matches that
    then turn it back that worked for me
    signaturepicture
  • @HoneyLemon @yellowsummerdaisy Thank you both so much again!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • you're very welcome! :)
    signaturepicture
  • Woot! I completed the chapter!!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • HELP!!!! I can't find my bedroom to go to bed!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• I completed the chapter as well! Thank you for the help!

@goldenpuppy When you go up the stairs from the first floor, it's the door directly in front of you at the top of the stairs.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • THANKS @VictoryRose!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy it's the first door you see when you go up the stairs

• edited October 2015
    oh yeah, the ghost cat is sooo cute! does anyone know what to do with the mirrors?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• AHHH..I finished the chapter!

I can't deal with these cliffhangers tho.. :P
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @iStella
    Spoiler:
    go outside and put one mirror on the fish that's on top of the fountain and the other goes on the peacock by the sundial
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• you're a life saver @Awesome_Piper  THX!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• AH!!!!

Spoiler:
    did anyone else see the door creek open and the spooky conversation!?!!?!?
    skylambsignature