Looking for the pattern from colonial - Survival Camp

Make offers and I will definitely try to make them. TBH credits would be best. 

Comments

• edited May 2018

• edited May 2018
    Which pattern? I think I might have a few extra of each
  • HoneyBee said:

Which pattern? I think I might have a few extra of each

I'm looking for the camp? i wasn't actively playing while it was released so im not sure if there is more than one? but its the one that you got from the barrels 
  • Oh yes I’ve got an extra. I’ll be on later tonight! :)
  • HoneyBee said:

Oh yes I’ve got an extra. I’ll be on later tonight! :)

What would you like for it?
  • edited May 2018
    The "Survival Camp" was a guest room we got from a Quest.  It is tradable if you or the person trading it is a member.  There were other items that were blueprints which included a Survival Cabin, Well, and Campfire.  These along with other items were required to be placed in the Survival Camp room and then you would claim the Survival Outfit in Colonial's Merchant Square.  You can no longer get the Outfit there, but it and all the other items are tradable.
  • BrainFreeze said:

The "Survival Camp" was a guest room we got from a Quest.  It is tradable if you or the person trading it is a member.  There were other items that were blueprints which included a Survival Cabin, Well, and Campfire.  These along with other items were required to be placed in the Survival Camp room and then you would claim the Survival Outfit in Colonial's Merchant Square.  You can no longer get the Outfit there, but it and all the other items are tradable.

Well I guess, in that case, I am looking for any of the patterns, and the room.