VFK 3D?!

Not sure how I feel about this, but definitely interested in how it is going to look!   

Spoiler:
3d

Comments

• It's going to be a BRAND NEW game. And will be part of the VFK 2D. But not sure full details yet.

I'm really excited about this new version and can't wait for the new graphics!
    Pixsig
  • way cool  :ar!
  • I'm hoping its optional! I don't want VFK 2D to go away!
  • Omg I'm so excited!!!! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited May 2018
    Wondering if this mean 3D like how the Splashtastic was done in a First-Person view, or do they mean like using the 3D glasses kinda 3D.  

• I'm thinking like how miss clue is. @BrainFreeze
  • If it will look like Miss Clue that would be cool. Although I don't really play 3D games on a daily basis. The reason why VFK stuck with me is the simplistic 2D model which makes me nostalgic of the olden days of games. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Im not sure what to feel about VFK 3D.  Vfk is a 2D game with thousands of virtual items, they can't make the entire game 3D it would take eons.  I guess we will see what they are doing with this idea, I'm sure it will be very cool, yet I still hope they enjoy working on the 2D VFK we all like
  • Just so people know, there were some people saying the 3D would totally replace the old VFK and a staffer after the party said that wouldn't be the case. though she didn't say very many details!

I'm super excited to see what it's like!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I hope the 3D won't replace the old VFK and be separate! I'm sure it won't replace though. I wonder what 3D VFK will be like?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • "coming this summer"
  • Im thinking this idea was too ambitious for a smaller team of people (I think VFK is small?).   It seemed like a very big undertaking to convert everything we have (ages, clothing, characters, furniture, rooms) in 2D VFK to Full 3D free roam.  For games, I think it's always best to just do what the team can handle.  Maybe we will get VFK 3D, or maybe it was just too much to handle.
  • Oh, I know the difficulty of working on 3D things.  I worked in engineering for about 4 years using things such as inventor, CAD, etc.  Obviously, these are different programs than gaming developer software, etc., but I'm sure that it's somewhat comparable.  

I guess my biggest problem with this is that VFK tends to set goals, tease releases, etc, and are always late, or just scrap the ideas.