Rose's Super Blog - Post 24 - Updates

It has been over a year since I last made a blog post! I want to start bringing Rose's Super Blog back so I might be making posts more often like I used to! Since there are some new people who have joined Message Boards I will explain what Rose's Super Blog is:
Spoiler:
Rose's Super Blog is a blog I started back in October 2015. I've made posts about and VFK and not VFK situations. Most of my posts now are VFK situations. I also sometimes on a Thursday make a "Throwback Thursday" post which is a post about something that happened a while ago. This is the 24th post and all of the other posts can be found on a tag!

Anyways this post is just a update on me since I have been unactive lately. Here it is!
I'm starting to become more active on VFK and hoping to be more active like I used to. I also want to start going back to my projects like the museum I have been working on for about a year now however I'm still looking for items for the museum! I might make another trade post soon with what I need!
Now here is some stuff that is not VFK related!
There is this other online world game that I actually joined months before I joined VFK. I joined this game in late 2012 and I joined VFK early 2013 and I actually quit the game for a while just like I did VFK except the break was longer than VFK. I returned to VFK in late 2013 after quitting and this game I quit until late 2014. Anyways now to why I'm talking about this. Two days ago the game announced it would be closing! This was sad news to me! The game is closing at the end of June. I won't say the name of the game cause I'm not sure if I would be allowed cause of the third party rule.
Here is one more thing I can say that is also not VFK related!
After years of having this interest I am finally sewing! I've actually had a sewing machine for over a year now but my last blog post was posted before I got the sewing machine. I'm currently making a costume! I actually made a costume back in October for Halloween! I was Link from The Legend of Zelda for Halloween! I think it was the best Halloween costume I ever wore! I remember thinking of this idea and thinking I could not be Link for Halloween. That was until I realized I had a sewing machine and I could just make my own costume! I never really though I'd be making outfits for myself when I got a sewing machine! I used to be interested in making items instead of clothing.

This is all I have to say for now! I hope you enjoyed this post! :)

"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• Totally epic blog post rose!!  I'm so sorry to hear the other game is closing!  I hope you have good memories to keep from it :)

I can't wait for you to play more and post!  Looking forward to it :-bd

Sewing sounds sooo cool, when you get your costume made if you could post a picture of it lying on a bed or on a hanger that would be so totally awesome!!

Good luck!!  Awesome return blog post!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Woooo Great post @Super_Princess_Rosalina All I can say is...... :-bd \:D/ =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ :-bd
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Sewing is indeed an awarding hobby. I fix clothing, make retro skirts (with awesome prints) or make kawaii plush toys with my sewing machine as a stress relief. WOOOOOTTTTTTTT

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question