SPACE MONTH IDEAS & DISCUSSION

Comments

• Hi @Zoee and @Super_Princess_Rosalina Thank you for checking out my new post.  I'm glad you guys like my Alien trophy designs for the first Space Contest :)  Yes Princess, the blitz lightning statue and computer would still be available, I stated that I was not looking to replace those, they are to stay; the Space awards are just a bonus because this is the first Space competition.  We've never had a Space Contest so we can't miss out on the opportunity for awesome space trophies.

@Zoee Oh I never even thought of having 2 Space trophies in one contest… interesting.  I figured we would be lucky if they even made one space trophy for this contest (since blitz usually has its own rewards, its not normal to suggest trophies). I'm only suggesting trophies for the Blitz because it has a theme that has never had a contest… I know its not normal to suggest trophies for a Blitz Contest but if they're making the first ever Space contest in the form of a Blitz, Im suggesting a trophy either way xD.  
    I think (just being realist) if they did make a Space Trophy, they would just be able to do one space trophy (since it takes a while to create); some players are only able to participate in one of the two days available... so if they miss one day, then they miss the opportunity to win one of the two space trophies).  If you like collecting trophies, the first Space contest being a blitz is kind of cool (if they make a Space trophy)…it would be so cool to have like two versions of the trophy (for example, gold and silver).  
  • I wouldn't mind if the lightning trophy was replaced with the alien trophy as the alien trophy looks cooler!

I think after this year VFK should start making space competitions every space month that works like a regular competition!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I wouldn't mind if the lightning trophy was replaced with the alien trophy as the alien trophy looks cooler!

I think after this year VFK should start making space competitions every space month that works like a regular competition!

I obviously would take the alien trophy over the lightning bolt since Im a space fanatic, but there are some players that never got the blitz prizes and would like to get old blitz prizes since they don't have these contests often.  That is why I suggested they just add the space awards in addition to the blitz prizes, so Space fans are happy, blitz players are happy, and the first Space contest can be known to have had an alientastic trophy.  

Yes, I think next space month the next Space Contest will be a normal space contest and not blitz since blitz are not usually often.  The staff told me since players have been wanting a blitz (the last one was a while ago) they figured they should do it now during space month.  I'm excited about the blitz because its SPACE themed, but the fact that the first Space Contest BEING a blitz is actually really bad for people like me who want space trophies because the blitz makes it less likely we would get normal trophies, medals, and pins IN ADDITION to the blitz rewards (since blitz contest have only ever given blitz awards).  

With this Blitz being attached to a BRAND NEW contest theme…SPACE, we NEED SPACE awards too!!!  I hope the developers would be open to acting as if this were a normal contest AND BLITZ so we can get the blitz statue, computer and pin… AND then Space trophy, pin, medal.  It would be so awesome and would make the Space Month and first Space Contest so much more awesome.
  • HI!!! I'm back in the game! And wow so many things I have missed but thanks to good friends (for holding the fort) I'm updated! :)

WOW THESE ARE COOL REWARDS BY THE WAY :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • So........ blitz - like we only have under an hour to build our contest rooms? And results are up already?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • hi @GiftPrincess
    i heard from staff that there's going to be 2 blitzes
    the first blitz is on saturday april 21st
    the second blitz is on sunday april 22nd

and they said that we'll have 2 hours to build, 1 hour to judge and the results come out a little after that 
    :ar!
  • @Millsfan I was more so talking about the necklaces. I don't mind both being alien trophies because you can place both in room. However if VFK decides to do necklaces and somebody wins first on both days, they really only get one necklace that they can wear if it is the same design.
  • edited April 2018
    Zoee said:

@Millsfan I was more so talking about the necklaces. I don't mind both being alien trophies because you can place both in room. However if VFK decides to do necklaces and somebody wins first on both days, they really only get one necklace that they can wear if it is the same design.

If you're that good to get gold twice then I guess you can put one on a mannequin to display in a trophy room xD Being realistic though, we'd be lucky to get one set of space trophies/medals/pin in addition to blitz content; I doubt they would make 2 sets of space trophies for this space blitz contest to cater to players that might win gold twice >.>
  • edited April 2018
    Hi, I have been thinking… would anyone else like to see the Space blitz delayed by a week?  I just feel like it's coming up too soon into space month, and it would be better toward the end of space month.

There are multiple space guest rooms releasing days before the contest; I just feel like an extra week to see what items, rooms, and clothing release during space month would help us build better rooms.  

There are several pro's to delaying the contest by a week…
    -Allow players to focus on the actual space month item collecting and focus on the contest once everything is released
    -An extra week to think of a room idea/prepare
    -The ability to use new rooms and items that release during space month
    -An extra week to let vfk consider ideas for the contest shop 
    -Delaying the contest would give vfk an extra week to make Space trophies in addition to blitz rewards (if they want too).  I know I suggested this a little late so having an extra week would help

Let me know what you guys think, I know there will be mixed views.  I personally would prefer if the contest was delayed by a weekm and was held during the final week of space month... it feels too soon into Space month with the current schedule.
  • Pushing it off a week puts it at the end of the month, the 28th and the 29th, VFK will probably be winding down space month by then, plus people have made plans for it to be on the 21st and 22nd.

Also we don't know what VFK has planned for the 28th and the 29th, it might mess up their schedule.
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited April 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

Pushing it off a week puts it at the end of the month, the 28th and the 29th, VFK will probably be winding down space month by then, plus people have made plans for it to be on the 21st and 22nd.

Blossomflower said:

Also we don't know what VFK has planned for the 28th and the 29th, it might mess up their schedule.
    Yes that is true, we don't know what they might be releasing/doing that weekend…it is smart to keep that in mind.  I just figured contests are a big deal, and require players to not only think what room to use/, but make sure they're using the widest range of items available to them possible.  I just felt it might have been smarter to have the space contest as the way to finish off space month with a big bang; to have the contest a week later would enable people to have that extra week to use everything released during this space month. Seeing the multiple new space guest rooms and furniture vfk is releasing AND then having more time to implement into their contest room would be nice.  

I just thought it would be better in general for it to be a week later so they could allow players to use new guest rooms and furniture that releases, and consider more devblog item suggestions.  I totally understand your point of their schedule though, they might have big space surprises the last week that they want to focus on.  
    I'm excited for the Space competition regardless of what vfk decides to do : )
  • VFK new space treasure

Received this pop up while I was logged on today! WOOT! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • JungleAnimal said:

hi @GiftPrincess

i heard from staff that there's going to be 2 blitzes
    the first blitz is on saturday april 21st
    the second blitz is on sunday april 22nd

and they said that we'll have 2 hours to build, 1 hour to judge and the results come out a little after that 
    :ar!
    THANK YOU FOR THE INFO! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • millsfan said:

Zoee said:

@Millsfan I was more so talking about the necklaces. I don't mind both being alien trophies because you can place both in room. However if VFK decides to do necklaces and somebody wins first on both days, they really only get one necklace that they can wear if it is the same design.

If you're that good to get gold twice then I guess you can put one on a mannequin to display in a trophy room xD Being realistic though, we'd be lucky to get one set of space trophies/medals/pin in addition to blitz content; I doubt they would make 2 sets of space trophies for this space blitz contest to cater to players that might win gold twice >.>
    millsfan said:

Hi, I have been thinking… would anyone else like to see the Space blitz delayed by a week?  I just feel like it's coming up too soon into space month, and it would be better toward the end of space month.

There are multiple space guest rooms releasing days before the contest; I just feel like an extra week to see what items, rooms, and clothing release during space month would help us build better rooms.  

-Allow players to focus on the actual space month item collecting and focus on the contest once everything is released
    -Delaying the contest would give vfk an extra week to make Space trophies in addition to blitz rewards (if they want too).  I know I suggested this a little late so having an extra week would help

Let me know what you guys think, I know there will be mixed views.  I personally would prefer if the contest was delayed by a weekm and was held during the final week of space month... it feels too soon into Space month with the current schedule.

I don't know what to think. I don't feel this contest since I have been busy when all the cool space stuff has been happening so I couldn't feel the hype. It's not VFK, it's me. I might just skip this contest BUT I'm planning to do the Saturday one even if I'm busy! I'm going to skip the Sunday one because I can't sacrifice church for a game. Still I'm still unsure about my Saturday schedule.

BUT we shall see and again, there are more wonderful contests to come that I know I have a lot of time for... Such are my regular favorites: Garden, Sandcastle, Halloween and Christmas! :) Those I can really do! :D

Good luck builders! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

millsfan said:

Zoee said:

millsfan said:

I don't know what to think. I don't feel this contest since I have been busy when all the cool space stuff has been happening so I couldn't feel the hype. It's not VFK, it's me. I might just skip this contest BUT I'm planning to do the Saturday one even if I'm busy! I'm going to skip the Sunday one because I can't sacrifice church for a game. Still I'm still unsure about my Saturday schedule.

BUT we shall see and again, there are more wonderful contests to come that I know I have a lot of time for... Such are my regular favorites: Garden, Sandcastle, Halloween and Christmas! :) Those I can really do! :D

Good luck builders! :)

@GIftprincess I hope you do the saturday contest… blitz don't happen often.  For me, I just wish it was the week after so I could have more time to really know what Im doing.  I have ideas for the space contest, but there are TWO space guest rooms coming out only 3 days before the first contest (and this might make me change my room idea if I like the new rooms). 

I just figured since they never officially announced the contest details yet on the home page, it might be worth asking if vfk would delay it to the following week so we could have more days to see what rooms and items they release, then make our rooms when all the space month content is released.
  • Hi

NEW ALIEN update!  New alien clothing is now available in the shop :)

Aliendclothing

Here are all the colors available - 

Alienoutfit
    Teal, Blue, Purple, Green, Bronze

I can't wait for more customization for aliens, this is really out of this world : )
  • edited April 2018
    Group Alien photo!  (also You're in the teal shirt mills so I edited the photo for blue)

AlienClothes
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Very nice group shot! :D So cool that they added outfits for alien FX. Also new appearances coming so we might get new faces and even alien skin tones?

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited April 2018
    Those are awesome ideas Mills!
    Love your drawings and illustrations too. I really like the updates, especially the Space Station room and the Lunar Guest room ideas. That would be great to have a larger "Space" room to build in.

Of course the UFO enchantment would be the best enchantment ever! And the Jetpack enchantment would be so fun. Great idea with the Aces Space Suit, they look amazing. I could see us wearing those.

I also agree the Space Age Map could use an update, and your image is very cool Mills. I like how you did the Space Pirates image. All of the rooms look great on the map you made.

So many great ideas. Thank you for posting them, I cant wait to see them in the game.
  • Hi : ) @GiftPrincess yea its awesome to get to customize now.  Hi @PunkRockUniverse thank you for looking at my ideas, I'm very happy you like them.  I'd love to see some of these ideas in VFK too...  We just have to see what they decide to do with space month. Maybe some of the big ideas would come for the 10th Anniversary if vfk decides to do do bigger releases for their celebration.
  • VFK SPACE CRATER ROOM
    VFK SPACE CRATER ROOM1

NEW ROOM! Available in Galactic Trading post right now.

LOL my outfit blends with the room! :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Awesome photos you guys!  I love the new guestroom. XD

Ask before taking.
  • Screenshot_20180420-220954~2

New Room: Miniature Abyss

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • How do you turn the outline on in the abyss?  I am not able to tell how big the room is O_o
  • I tried typing outline on and it doesn't work! If anybody knows the other commands, do let us know! lol

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Someone told me that outline on only works in the big abyss room. I wonder if maybe its just not working right now?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited April 2018
    Oh wow thats interesting…I wonder how big the room actually lets you build.
  • Wooo I didn't know they released a mini abyss!! gotta get that >:Do
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • Don't forget to get the rest of the planets, do the ALIEN SIGN quest and etc.... LOL! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Wow this thread has gotten so big!  XD
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!