Notepad on Bottom Bar

I would love to have a type of notepad that I could access in the bottom bar, to make lists of dye combinations or ingredients I need or things I have for trade or whatever. I know a lot of people put these things in their signature but I feel like in my personal signature it gets cluttered up by stuff I just want to remember. Maybe it could be in the bottom bar where the message and pink couch furni buttons are. Thanks :)

Comments

• Agreed! I would like a blank slate to write somewhere, not just signatures! That would be ultra helpful!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited April 2018
    This is an AWESOME idea! I usually have to get a note pad to write down these things, but that can get lost or cluttered up so it makes it confusing. If we had a built in note pad on VFK, that would be really really helpful!:)
  • That would definitely be very neat!  :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Oh wow so like a place to write stuff actually inside VFK?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @iStella Yeah I imagined this as more of a personal, private place to just stick random information in game, like dye combos or wishlists or reminders for how many more reedies you need, that sort of thing. I put it all in my signature right now and it's just so cluttered. It would probably have the same restrictions on certain words and stuff but I personally wouldn't even care lol.
  • I agree! This is an amazing idea!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I agree with everyone here! 
  • I think its a great idea! Maybe a live tile that opens up to a full page to jot stuff in, then tucks away.