Hairstyles

edited April 2018 in VFK Developer Ideas!
images (1)
images
images (2)

Comments

• edited April 2018
    These styles are modern and beautiful I love them all! So hard to choose!
    But if I had to my favorite are probably
    The hairstyle with two buns, messy bun style 2 and the last one

The blue hair is very similar to mountain rider in a sense I wish it was a lot thicker like that one shown here! I wish they would make a hairstyle like that hopefully within new dragon bundle!!! (Fingers crossed)
  • I would really love a true messy bun! 
    Totally agree it would awesome to have 'fuller' long hair.
  • OMG, I really, really LOVE the blue one! It's so pretty! Did you draw these? They're amazing?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I like more hair that was popular with each age that vfk has. For example I would love more 1950's hair. 1950 hair
    cutelina
  • The blue is my favorite!!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • I also love the two buns in the first post!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @Fonna

NICE HAIR COLLECTION! :D I like the messy top bun and the braided messy fronts.

@cute_lina

I adore retro hairs, looking forward to those! The 2nd bottom drawing looks like Audrey Hepburn with the headband.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

@Fonna

NICE HAIR COLLECTION! :D I like the messy top bun and the braided messy fronts.

@cute_lina

I adore retro hairs, looking forward to those! The 2nd bottom drawing looks like Audrey Hepburn with the headband.

I do too and I would love more of them in the game. 
    cutelina
  • Ooooooo Totally love these!  I support this thread lol Love the top loose buns
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• edited May 2018
    I would honestly love to see some of these hairstyles for guys!  

Spoiler:
    hair1 hair2 hair3
  • Those are awesome. Guys don't have a mohawk yet??? 
  • edited July 2018
    Gonna bump this up in the hopes VFK will give us a messy bun!!
  • edited November 2018
    Gonna bump again because...  messy bun PLEASE!  
     I wouldn't  mind the new style added to the ghost dragon memberships - not the biggest fan of the current ghost dragon  hairdo myself.  But I'll take a messy bun style any way I can get it...

imageshair
    Hoping for something like this, long tendrils to soften it. Come VFK!

Adding - I would love to see more hair in that AZURE color from the butterfly memberships.
  • untitled.
  • edited December 2018
    Hey @Fonna that's a totally cute up-do!

although I'm confused what your post means lol

Pictures of the current hair from my player made ideas:

ombrehair2
    ombrehair

Also this one might be pretty to include in the griffin membership!

long-brown-curly-ringlets-wedding-hairdo-with-loose-tendrils
    --

• edited November 2018
    I edited it, you were right @iStella    it was confusing. I also want to say I do love that style you posted but it is very similar to the butterfly hair we have now. A messy bun with all those sweet curly tendrils would be awesome!

or this... 

images 
    And I must say, I love Buffys hairstyle! I wonder if VFK would let us have that.
  • Fonna said:

I edited it, you were right @iStella    it was confusing. I also want to say I do love that style you posted but it is very similar to the butterfly hair we have now. A messy bun with all those sweet curly tendrils would be awesome!

Oh that makes a ton more sense!!  I totally agree!
    --

• edited November 2018
    I really love all of the hairstyles we're getting, but eventually I would love to get an ombre griffin hair!!! I think that would look sooooo cool in a braid. (It might even be cool if we had some bigger, chunkier braid styles like the first antique with the ombre effect on it.) Here's some pictures just because they're pretty: (but I would like them in any and EVERY color!! )

• Can't add pics in edit for some reason. Here they are:

Picture3
    Picture2
    Picture1
  • HoneyBee said:

Can't add pics in edit for some reason. Here they are:

Picture3
    Picture2
    Picture1

These are stunning! You can see how the ombre colors intertwine in the braid itself making it even more interesting!!! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I really love that last one. I love the color most of all. I'd love more vibrant colors in general.
  • I love all the hair styles above and would love to see them in game..I would also love to see vfk release other colors of this hair style pic: hair02

it only comes in light blond, medium blond, gray, blue, and pink. All the other styles come in dark, med, and light blond, dark, med, and light brown, black, red, purple, green, white, pink and blue. This is the hair style I usually use and would love it if the other colors were released. Would also love if another style or two in our closets for everyone. 

dazzlej signature02
  • Love this thread I personally love theses ones as well @Fonna

drawing-hairstyles-2
    main-qimg-602fa5f70c142ea67a12c59cbaa5c057
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • I would love to see these hairstyles for guys 

Hair hair1 hair2 hair3 hair4 hair5
  • @HoneyBee - they made your color suggestion. It's awesome!
  • @Fonna  OMGGGGGG! Thanks! :))))) I can only hope for more and for the other hairstyles you (and @GiftPrincess !) have posted as well! :)
  • HoneyBee said:

@Fonna  OMGGGGGG! Thanks! :))))) I can only hope for more and for the other hairstyles you (and @GiftPrincess !) have posted as well! :)

Hopefully!  Still waiting on that messy bun..  XD