Rose's Super Blog - Post 1 - Negative to Positive thinking

This is my first post of my blog! Here it is. My first post will be on a real life story. I will do a VFK one next time!

So for a while I've been thinking negative and lots of things have been happening. Like my sister always gets all the attention, most of the friends, and family members are so proud of her golfing skills. I want to be the same way. I wanted to do swimming like she does golfing for a long time but its never happened. Swimming is what I'm good at and someone would be proud of my skills for it and I think it would be fair if I got to do swimming like she gets to do golf. I always think it will never happen cause nobody gets around to it. But I forget about it and move on. Like all these years she had a birthday party and I always wanted one cause she always gets one. Why not me? Last year I was supposed to have one but my sister had a manicure and pedicure party with her friends(well it was kind of a party) and my party never happened. But this year my sister isn't having a party and I'm gonna get one. Which I'm very excited about! But after my sister has told on me for alot of things like making her mad  I was told if I don't behave I will lose my B-day party. Nice. So I'm trying to be as good as possible so I don't lose something I wanted for a long time. I've always wanted a party with my friends and I've only had family parties which are nice but I want to try something different. My birthday is a month away so I'm trying to be as good as possible. I'm thinking all of this has happened cause of my negative thinking. I'm thinking it was time to start thinking positive and maybe good stuff will happen. There are auditions coming up at my school for a musical called ''Into the Woods'' I guess around December and I want to think positive so I have a chance at getting a part I like cause back at my school I was at last year there was this solo for the song ''I'll Be There'' by The Jackson 5 and I was loud and great at my audition and my sister and her friend said lots of them were quiet. The teacher chose a quiet person for the solo. I wasn't very happy about it but oh well. If I get a singing part in this musical I won't feel so bad anymore! So anyways back on topic: I'm still trying to think positive before Halloween cause there is this dance coming up but my class might do a salmon bake instead. I'm trying to think positive so we will get to do the dance!! I don't want to cook salmon cause I don't like salmon. >.<  Well so far I'm doing good in thinking but I'm trying to get negative thoughts completely out so I don't lose my party, will get to do a Halloween dance, will get a good part in a musical, and much more!

I really hope all will go well with me, my sister is at a party right now but it doesn't upset me cause I've been invited to parties before at my old private school. And I'm home alone and I can do anything I want lol. I miss that school so much. I remember when I had lots of friends and I was invited to parties. Those were the times I was happy. But I'm still happy right now since 2 of my friends from there are at my new school! But I was still happier there and if I do get my party I plan on inviting friends I had who left my old school and moved to a different one I'm not at. I will be as happy as I was when I was there if I I keep up the positive thinking. :)
Rose's Super Blog First Post
  1. How did you think of my first post?
    1. It was great! Can't wait for more posts.
      77.78%
    2. It was great but could of been better.
      11.11%
    3. Derp.
      11.11%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• Great post Super! I can't wait for the next one! I hope that you'll be able to have your Birthday party and will be able to go to your school's dance, I also hope that your positive thinking works out. Again, awesome post. ^_^

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• PinkyB said:

Great post Super! I can't wait for the next one! I hope that you'll be able to have your Birthday party and will be able to go to your school's dance, I also hope that your positive thinking works out. Again, awesome post. ^_^

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Positive thinking and hard work go a long way!! :) Hope you get your party, if not let me know and I can make you a spectacular VFK party. ;)
  • CandyCars said:

Positive thinking and hard work go a long way!! :) Hope you get your party, if not let me know and I can make you a spectacular VFK party. ;)

Aw thanks @CandyCars! I'm sure I will get it though it seems my sister has been nicer to me and I've tried not to annoy her. My only concern is that the party will be forgotten about before its even planned like what happened last year. I'm sure my birthday will be wonderfu thoughl! :)
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Yay!! GO POSITIVE!!

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Wow so awesome @Super_Princess_Rosalina Thanks! I am going to read this to my sister!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @Super_Princess_Rosalina you should definitely have a birthday on VFK I want to send you something!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~