Value Guide For Traders!

Comments

• GiftPrincess said:

The Snowflake hat, was that the antennae or the quest hat? I see it's listed at 150K, year 2011. Just curious! THANKS!

Host hat - antennae
    ☺️
  • Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

The Snowflake hat, was that the antennae or the quest hat? I see it's listed at 150K, year 2011. Just curious! THANKS!

Host hat - antennae
    ☺️
    Ok the traders stated yesterday at trade room that that is supposed to be an ice. The quest one is 100K, just wanted to point out. They didn't believe me but I told them I saw the value here at Miss Clue. :P

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Host hat - antennae
    ☺️
    Ok the traders stated yesterday at trade room that that is supposed to be an ice. The quest one is 100K, just wanted to point out. They didn't believe me but I told them I saw the value here at Miss Clue. :P
    I’ll add that as well but at the end of the day everyone has their own values. Chalk was the first to give me a value on it
  • Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Host hat - antennae
    ☺️
    I’ll add that as well but at the end of the day everyone has their own values. Chalk was the first to give me a value on it
    Yes I know and a majority of them says its an ice. I think it is an ice too since I got that as part of an offer for my Antique Half Moon Witch Hat.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Host hat - antennae
    ☺️
    Yes I know and a majority of them says its an ice. I think it is an ice too since I got that as part of an offer for my Antique Half Moon Witch Hat.
    Gotcha! changing it now :)
  • I agree that snowflake hat (host hat) is an ice!
  • Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Munchykin said:

GiftPrincess said:

Host hat - antennae
    ☺️
    Gotcha! changing it now :)
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

I agree that snowflake hat (host hat) is an ice!

WOOT WOOT :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Let me know what else needs to be added & altered!

still looking for a lot of values!

• value of:
    tea cup hat
    reel film classes
    ?
  • ThunderLightning said:

value of:

tea cup hat 1 Q Magic [ but to note 1 one these hats was traded for a snowboard ]
    reel film classes 2 Ice Cream Items
    ?

• Is there a puzzle lamp value list that I'm missing somewhere? If not, that would be a great category to add! :))
  • anyone know how much:
    camo cap
    garlic necklace
    ghost goggles
    fireplace sweater

is worth?
  • ThunderLightning said:

anyone know how much:

camo cap
    garlic necklace
    ghost goggles
    fireplace sweater

is worth?
    Camo cap 1 ice
    Garlic necklace 1/2 - 1 ice
    Ghost goggles 1/2 ice
    Fireplace sweater 1 ice

• anyone know the value of the explorer world lamp-antique?

• I would love to hear everybody's thoughts on the recent antique items' values.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • So far I've seen the following trades happen:

New Ice Cart: 6 original ice / 8 original ice / 2 q magic / 4 original ice

Carry Sheep: 1 Q / Candle Hat

Dino Sketch: 700k / 1 original ice

New hairs: various trades that ranged in value between 1/2 an ice - 1 ice each.

• edited June 2018
    I am interested in knowing what the shooting stars enchantment is worth and what baumwolle & wool crafted clothing are going for now days?
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • how much are the host turtle pins going for?
  • Raubtier said:

how much are the host turtle pins going for?

I would say anywhere between 1 - 3 Q.... they have become even more hard to find now that so few old players are on &/or actively trading.

• @I.Am.Chalk i just got an offer for won turtle pin for a q is that good or it must be more than that?
  • anyone have an idea what the girl's red pirate bandana is worth?

• Pancakez said:

anyone have an idea what the girl's red pirate bandana is worth?

1 ice
  • Seeking for the value of green skeleton pants versus white skeleton pants - girl! 

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Munchykin said:

What are the value for movie posters? I believe they are all host.

• I think every Lamb Poster is 200K - 250K from what I've heard.

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Seeking for the value of green skeleton pants versus white skeleton pants - girl! 

@GiftPrincess The older value was an ice for green, two ice for white -- as long as they are girls.
    I feel like you could probably get more for them now-a-days, since they don't seem as easy to come by.

• Need value of whistle!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Does anyone know the values of all HOST Exclusive masks from 2010-2018? Thanks in advance! :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• edited August 2018
    anyone know the value of the running tiger pin?

• anyone know the value of a full harlequin outfit?