Looking for: New Heart Exchange Items

I need everything that is listed below. I am mostly offering credits, but LMK your wants. You name your price! 

I need:
x1 Brown Big Kangaroo
x2 Hanging Lamp

I can also swap a love seat or either style of green or blue kangaroo for x1 of any of the above items I need. ^

Comments

• I have both blue kangaroos, a table lamp and a rug!  Do you have any other colors of kangaroo?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• iStella said:

I have both blue kangaroos, a table lamp and a rug!  Do you have any other colors of kangaroo?

No, everything shown in the picture is unfortunately all I was able to get with the few quests they put out for the hearts! So I have no extras of anything except what’s in the picture.
  • I have a few of the BLUE and GREEN kangaroo sets, rugs and a couch atm. I'm looking for magics. :) Will let you know if I get more of the harder to get kangaroos (brown, red & purple).

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

I have both blue kangaroos, a table lamp and a rug!  Do you have any other colors of kangaroo?

No, everything shown in the picture is unfortunately all I was able to get with the few quests they put out for the hearts! So I have no extras of anything except what’s in the picture.
    Do you have any of the items from the firefly football event?
    --

• iStella said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

I do, I have the red and white scarf however I feel like the scarf is worth more than exchange items unfortunately!

• GiftPrincess said:

I have a few of the BLUE and GREEN kangaroo sets, rugs and a couch atm. I'm looking for magics. :) Will let you know if I get more of the harder to get kangaroos (brown, red & purple).

I have a few Magics but the only one I would trade for exchange items is candynado because I know all these will be worth credits when the hype is over

• I'll take candynado for one of each that I mentioned? Let me know how many blue and green kangaroos sets you want and how many rugs. 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @Perpetual_Fighter 2 blue big kangaroos for 5k and 6 hearts
    art-starbucks 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

iStella said:

I do, I have the red and white scarf however I feel like the scarf is worth more than exchange items unfortunately!

Okay no problem!
    --

• prettyredstone said:

@Perpetual_Fighter 2 blue big kangaroos for 5k and 6 hearts

Lmk when you can meet
  • GiftPrincess said:

I'll take candynado for one of each that I mentioned? Let me know how many blue and green kangaroos sets you want and how many rugs. 

One of each of the harder to get kangaroos? Haha I’m confused. I for sure need at least one set of each and at least 1 rug. (Green & blue) but did you have any others?
  • edited February 2018
    Updated
  • edited February 2018
    UPDATED: only need both lamps and red kangaroos!
  • updated! bump.