Inventory Cleanout!

13»

Comments

• GiftPrincess said:

@Innovation You have so much stuff but I'm gonna bite into this one by one (just so it would be easier for me ;) )

If you have these flamingos, I would like to offer 5K (and I just need one each):

Pink Flamingo Santa, Pink Flamingo Reindeer, Pink Flamingo Elf,  Pink Flamingo Snowman, Pink Flamingo Penguin, Pink Flamingo Angel and the rest of flamingos you have on picture that I can't name. LOL.

Dollhouses: 2K each and I'll take all your extras

Tiki Bamboo Wall thingies (beach fences underneath the Valentine couches): 25K for all of them

THANK YOU, that's it for now! Most likely see you at garden party! :)

Perfect, I just have 3 of the flamingos, the snowman, gingerbread, and reindeer. Then two doll houses, one pink and one white ^.^
  • Innovation said:

GiftPrincess said:

@Innovation You have so much stuff but I'm gonna bite into this one by one (just so it would be easier for me ;) )

If you have these flamingos, I would like to offer 5K (and I just need one each):

Pink Flamingo Santa, Pink Flamingo Reindeer, Pink Flamingo Elf,  Pink Flamingo Snowman, Pink Flamingo Penguin, Pink Flamingo Angel and the rest of flamingos you have on picture that I can't name. LOL.

Dollhouses: 2K each and I'll take all your extras

Tiki Bamboo Wall thingies (beach fences underneath the Valentine couches): 25K for all of them

THANK YOU, that's it for now! Most likely see you at garden party! :)

Perfect, I just have 3 of the flamingos, the snowman, gingerbread, and reindeer. Then two doll houses, one pink and one white ^.^

HELLO AGAIN!

I spy a flamingo close to the snowman head lights in the first picture. May I get that as well, please? THANK YOU! Add it to my want list!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Hello! Could I get 5x 1* Gingerbread Magic and 1x 5* Sky Candy Magic? I can offer 175K plus 2 angora threads for all. Lmk, thanks! :)
  • HoneyBee said:

Hello! Could I get 5x 1* Gingerbread Magic and 1x 5* Sky Candy Magic? I can offer 175K plus 2 angora threads for all. Lmk, thanks! :)

I'm sorry but I no longer have the gingerbread magic, forgot to take it off the list lol
  • Lol ok. Can we do 100k plus 2 angora threads just for the 1x 5* Sky Candy Magic then?
  • HoneyBee said:

Lol ok. Can we do 100k plus 2 angora threads just for the 1x 5* Sky Candy Magic then?

that sounds good :) let me know whenever you're online to meet up!
  • Awesome! I'll be on until about 5 est so lmk where you want to meet! :)
  • Sorry, i was working today!! I'll be on tomorrow after 5pm(central)
  • Hi! 'm still wanting to do this but i haven't seen you on! Can we maybe schedule a time? Thanks!
  • HoneyBee said:

Hi! 'm still wanting to do this but i haven't seen you on! Can we maybe schedule a time? Thanks!

I'm online now if you're available! @HoneyBee
  • @Innovation ok I will wait on the map! :)