VFK Wiki is OPEN (again)!

Feel free to delete if not allowed staff.

I would like to announce the opening of the fan-made VFK Wiki once again! After the closing of an old forum, the Wiki page died with it.
Thankfully to MaroonTealFlower and the help of VFK developers, we have the Wiki page back up and running.

The editors are working extremely hard to get everything up to date and put in the proper categories. You will notice things like items not having a price or located in "Store", we are working to get all that put back in place ASAP!

http://vfkinsider.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Comments

• Yay! I liked browsing through the wiki! I'm happy to hear its back! :D Will the forums be coming back too?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited December 2017
    Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

Yay! I liked browsing through the wiki! I'm happy to hear its back! :D Will the forums be coming back too?

As far as I am aware, it's just the wiki :) Miss Clue Forums has taken over for the forums aspect :)

• WOW, this is very comprehensive! EXCELLENT job. Thank you thank you for doing this! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited December 2017
    I do not plan on creating a forum; I believe the game is best served by Miss Clue Forums at this point; considering staff can engage with players and is integrated with your VFK Account better than any third party can do at this point. I may make a trading system however in the future. Thanks for everyone's interest in the Wiki; glad I could help.
  • YES!!! Thanks so much you guys! You ROCK!!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!