ANTIQUE SHOP OPEN.. AGAIN!!

edited December 2017 in General
ANTIQUE SHOP SEASON 2!!!

MADNESS BEGINS!!!

(FYI YOU NEED NEW PASSES! OLD ONE'S WON'T WORK, THEY ARE GONE)
Antique Shop
  1. Thoughts on shop?
    1. WOOT WOOT OPEN AGAIN!!
      47.37%
    2. Cool I guess!
      10.53%
    3. UGH NO NOT AGAIN!!
      42.11%

bepannah01

Comments

• I personally like it and think it is fun. It is more like a game to me. :)

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • I thought the Antique Shop would be open only around Halloween but I was wrong! I was there for the opening but when I tried to buy a ticket with my leftover stamps from previous memberships it would not let me because I'm not a member anymore! :( I thought it would work because I was not a member during Halloween when the Antique Shop opened but it let me buy a ticket! I actually ended up having to go so I would of missed the event anyways.

"May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I absolutely love the Antique Shop! I hope its a continued event for all holidays / seasons. It's one of my favorite events on VFK.

Unfortunately I missed tonight's event, but looking forward to tomorrows!

• I lovee how they took my advice and decided to make the hold-able candy cane! 
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • @Super_Princess_Rosalina If you like I can trade you a ticket the next time you're on!  there is another one tomorrow!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I missed today's! But I had good friends who bought extras! Though the hairs won't trade... yet. I asked staff if they could be later on. I'm hoping to make it to tomorrow's event. AND yes I ABSOLUTELY love ANTIQUE SHOP! I'm always looking forward to it! :)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Although the carry cane is kind of a repeat since we can do that already with the little Christmas trees from stamps, it's still kind of cute. Just a little too big XD I enjoyed the Santa hat they released, it's different from any other hats they've done with the brown fur trim. I hope VFK keeps this event up, it's so nice!