YAY! Judging has concluded thread!

2»

Comments

• Here is mine! :) Got 66 in over all ranking.

Death by Halloween Chocolate

On the night of Halloween, a rich
    young girl was turning the age of third.team. Being the kind to love
    sweets, she had asked for a huge chocolate cake as part of her birthday.
    Well, she ate so much chocolate at the party that she went into
    chocolate shock and passed out! Before she knew it, she had turned into a
    ghost that now haunts her massive mansion she once lived in. They say
    every Halloween night she comes out in a continuous search for the
    chocolate she had so desired before. She will even eat your Halloween
    chocolate if you are not careful! So beware.. If your chocolate candy
    goes missing, you just might know why. Muahahaha!!!!!

Death by Halloween Chocolate

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• EleanorRose said:

I.Am.Chalk, CandyCars. Cute_Lina, SaharaHollyGlow & GiftPrincess Those are true works of art.. Congratulations ! :)

Thank you <3

@EleanorRose

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Wow! Everyone did such a good job! I am astounded by the creativity you all have!
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • edited November 2017
    I ranked 61st overall - tied with 60th which I think means second place. I got the idea from the 7th Season Finale of Game of Thrones... I didn't have much time to plan and build because I was super busy during the competition (and it definitely shows). Definitely not my best room, thankful I placed. 

Title: Eastwatch by the Sea
    Description: East-watch By The Sea, home to the Night's Watch, serves as a port for the crows. It's won of the last remaining castles along The Wall besides Castle Black and the Shadow Tower. But what is hiding in the Haunted Forest? Is it the Night King and his un-dead army marching towards West.er.o's? Tho.or.mu.un.'d better send a raven to John Snow before it's too late........

Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 10.01.16 AM
  • So many amazing rooms!! and pictures come out today!!! YAY!!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • YAY final results are in!! Woot congrats everyone!!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Hi,

Congratulations to all the builders!!! I had a blast doing my room…I'm so happy to FINALLY, after entering contests since VFK began, I FINALLY got GOLDEN 1st Place in the Halloween Contest!
    My room is too big to capture it all in 1 screenshot.. so I took a picture of the top portion and the bottom part of the room which is where you enter.  

Room Title: The Dragon Manor Kingdom

Description: The Dragon Manor Kingdom is celebrating Halloween! Be sure to Explore the Dragon Manor's Kingdom after your take a ride in the Dragon Manor Pumpkin Patch!  If you are new to the Kingdom, you may adopt a Pet Dragon.  If you are already a Dragon Trainer, be sure to check out the Training Grounds to Learn new Dragon techniques from the best Dragon Wizards and Fairies in the Dragon Kingdom!

Dragon Manor Top
    Dragon Manor Bottom

I hope everyone had fun building!  
    -millsfan
  • Placing prizes are out, and all I have to say is wHAT'S WITH THE EYES?!?!?!! Talk about creEPY HALLOWEEN STUFF.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• PrizesScreen Shot 2017-11-05 at 8.27.47 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 8.28.02 PM
    Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 8.28.21 PMprizes are out and I'm honestly completely underwhelmed. Eyeballs...? I'm grateful to have placed third but... I expected a lot more creativity and something more "halloween" themed. :/ 
  • Congrats to everyone,  unfortunately vfk posted a picture of my room,   minus the knife dripping blood.   To see the full image make sure to use the view room and go into it.