Antique Shop Opening Tuesday :/

I am glad it's coming back, but I'm super distraught that it's on a Tuesday. I have class the entire hours that the antique shop will be open because I am in college. I only have class Mondays and Tuesdays, so I had to miss two of the three events last week too, and now I'm going to miss possibly the only antique shop opening for next week? Ugh. Talk about bad luck. I wish that VFK would make it open on a day that a lot of us don't have stuff to do. Saturday, Sunday or possibly Friday would be amazing instead. 

That being said, if anyone out there with a kind soul could purchase and save some antiques for me on Tuesday, I would be immensely grateful. I would trade for them of course, and I have a pretty vast furniture inventory to trade for them. I have had a hard enough time trading for all the antiques I missed, and I don't want a repeat and to only add more to my list of missing antiques. 

So PLEASE help a fellow VFK player out. Thanks so much for your time.

Comments

• Hey I totally feel this, but honestly it seems like they're gonna start replacing HOST events with the Antique Shop opening imo.
    I don't mind trying to get extra for you ^^, but with the craziness that goes along with the shop I make no promises of getting every time.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Hey I totally feel this, but honestly it seems like they're gonna start replacing HOST events with the Antique Shop opening imo.

I don't mind trying to get extra for you ^^, but with the craziness that goes along with the shop I make no promises of getting every time.
    Yeah, no I won't tie you down as a responsibility, it's merely if you get the chance, that id appreciate it. If that makes sense? Thank you so much for having the kind heart, even if you end up getting nothing extra, the thought that counts!
  • I'm sure I'll have extras.
    I'll let you know

• i.am.chalk said:

I'm sure I'll have extras.
    I'll let you know

Thanks chalk! Hopefully I can find something you want though lol
  • I'll try as well to get you some things :) I mean, personally I like it being on weekdays because I am hardly home on the weekends due to volunteering and family matters, but I realize most of you aren't in my situation lol
  • There is a event happening on Wednesday!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

There is a event happening on Wednesday!

Yeah I believe they added it because I sent a few helps! However, I don't know if it will be Same items so the offer of people getting stuff for me still stands! Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 1.48.07 AM
  • Kitten said:

I'll try as well to get you some things :) I mean, personally I like it being on weekdays because I am hardly home on the weekends due to volunteering and family matters, but I realize most of you aren't in my situation lol

Thank you very much kitten!
  • Boy, I really wish they would stop pushing the events later and later. It runs until 10pm my time. Not all of us are into sitting at the computer late. Come on VFK, please.
  • I'm so glad they added a Wednesday event! I was super bummed when I saw it was going to be Tuesday night because of course that's when I have an important dinner to go to. So many of us in the same boat!
    MandaBear
     #VFKSummer2023

• BUMP! To remind others I will need your assistance. Thanks :)
  • Ill do my best to grab extras :)

• i.am.chalk said:

Ill do my best to grab extras :)

Thank you!
  • Here's what released:

antique

• i.am.chalk said:

Here's what released:

antique

thanks so much! looking for all this lol
  • edited October 2017
    Ignore this - don't need any of the newer antiques!