Favorite room on VFK?

I told myself that I'd post here more, just.. I don't know what to post.

So, how about a question: what's your favorite room (public or private, or both if you can't choose!) on VFK?

My favorite room in general is the Sunken Ship Room (Obviously. I'm not VFK's resident pirate for nothing...) I made mine my "base of operations" so to speak. :D

What's yours?

Ax

goodboye

Comments

• ooo good discussion!!! hi hi @AwesomeX!

my favorite room is... the submarine :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • My favorite room is the Trojan horse!

Trojanhorse
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• cool i like the halloween shop when it opens each year

halloweenshop
  • Ooooo good choice @AwesomeX The sunken ship room is definitely the coolest room in VFK!

I'm not sure if it's my favorite but I really love the skyscraper collectible VFK city room!
    skylambsignature
  • Oh wow you guys nice rooms! :D  My favorite room is, hmm, it's a real toss up, I really really like Autumn Imports and I've had such fun memories there over the years...
    but I also really really love this room, I think it might be my favorite now!

colonialageMerchantSquare
  • Great room choices so far, guys! Keep 'em coming! :D

goodboye
  • oh and my second favorite room is this one

outsidezoo

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Hands down new sunken ship room! Best room ever and my new favorite!
    Cool just got cooler!
  • I have no idea why but this is my favorite room.  Could be because it's the best place for pandas, just saying :Do

echopandaroom
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • beagIe said:

Hands down new sunken ship room! Best room ever and my new favorite!

Same here!

goodboye
  • echo_panda said:

I have no idea why but this is my favorite room.  Could be because it's the best place for pandas, just saying :Do

echopandaroom
    Aww, that's an awesome room! Do your pandas have names? :o

goodboye
  • My Dyer Mansion set is my TOP favorite. The Mansion house would probably be my favorite public room at Christmas time.
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Favorite room is the treasure room you get to from the Christmas Genie lamp
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I love all the Halloween rooms when they arrive :D I think my favorite might be the Summer Park decorated all spooky.

Ask before taking.
  • 2017-09-28 02_40_18 PM Beintehaa - Beintehaa's Retro Living Room
    2017-09-28 02_41_29 PM Beintehaa - Medieval Age - Central Square

Currently the retro living room is my favorite, after that its definitely the pirate ship room.

Favorite public room is Central Square. Medieval age in general is my fav <3

bepannah01

• I have several favorite public rooms and can't choose a most favorite. One of them tho is the new alien space store! So bright and colorful! My other favorite rooms are right outside the record store in retro age cause of the fountain and palm trees. Plus the wonderful tropical music playing there. Also, of course... any of the Zoo rooms! :O

New Space Alien Store!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^