June Art Post

AH this is late oops. BETTER LATE THEN NEVER. Or something. So this month is mostly Fire Emblem fan art. I got some cool Fire Emblem themed trading cards from Japan but they're in Japanese and I cannot read them. They have some beautiful art though and I'm hoping I can look at them and pick up some things for my own art skills. I need to figure out my own style but I'm usually too busy fan-arting to pay attention to my style. o.o  Anyways I'm going to Anime Expo so I will be gone tomorrow to maybe the 4th or 5th of July. I could still get on and check things but I doubt I'll be posting art or anything. I'm still working on two requests because 1 I cannot draw for the life of me and I WILL GET IT PERFECT >:U -cough- the other I just need to figure something out then color it in! I did finish one at least which will be posted in here. Thanks so much for all the support everyone!

IMG_5753
@HBforever 's request, Belle! I did the animated movie as it is a lot easier for me -cough- realistic is hard. xD I hope you like it!!

IMG_5764
I finished this shortly after posting the May update but never posted it and idk why o.o

IMG_5765
Here's a comparison of it's size to the crystal mermaids books :P

IMG_5746
Twintelle from the game Arms which came out on the Nintendo Switch! (It's super fun!)

IMG_5686
I drew this for my sister! It's Pua from Moana!

This next one is from Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia but I'm not quite sure if he himself is technically a spoiler so I'll put him in a spoiler tag but I think it's fine since it's just some masked dude. o.o

Spoiler:

IMG_5759
This is The Masked Knight (I would put his name and stuff but like spoilers to people who play)

IMG_5761
This is Ryoma, the eldest brother from the Hoshido side of Fire Emblem Fates!

IMG_5763
This one is Takumi the younger brother of the Hoshido side of Fire Emblem Fates

IMG_5762
This is Xander, he's the eldest brother of the Nohr side of Fire Emblem Fates

IMG_5760

And to finish off the Fire Emblem ones I drew Leo, the younger brother of the Nohr side of Fire Emblem Fates. I would draw their sisters as well but that's another 4 people and I have more trouble with the girls.

IMG_5687
I got bored one day and drew Bambi. o.o

IMG_5682 - Copy
I watched a lot of Pirates of The Caribbean and drew Davy Jones... I never finished it and I did it on lined paper whoops

IMG_5685
I also drew Captain Barbossa xD

Wow. I drew a lot more random things than I remembered. o.o xD I also did two crafts, one I did because I went to a thing where we watched Howl's Moving Castle (A Studio Ghibli anime movie) and made the little fire guy that's in it, The other I did just for fun!

IMG_5752
Here's the Pony one, which I did just for fun!

IMG_5766
This is the little fire guy we made! I forgot his name but I do know I did that face just to make it look cute and silly xD

I hope you enjoyed this month's post! Again thank you for all the support and I'll try my best to get those requests out soon!

-Taco

For those of you interested in seeing the references:
Spoiler:

Ryoma_portraitRyoma

tumblr_inline_o9oaxwVPo71sp1vpp_540Leo
takumi Takumi
xander Xander
twintelle and finally Twintelle!

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments