I got Kidnapped

hey guys milo zen here im back i missed being on the boards i got kidnapped but its ok everythings fine now

amyway im really excited about the new miss clue is there any information on the new one i want to play it also im thinking of writing an version of the adventures of ryan bass but i dont think theyll allow that on the boards so i might post it on a different fanfic site & if anyones interested i can link you to it once i write it

also im super beyond excited cuz its almost march & that means ST PATTICKD DAY green

im so glad to be back i hope nobody hates me :'( i just want to fit in & for people to like me

ill see you swaggy stargazers around the boards

milo zen OUT
milozen
  1. do you hate me
    1. yes
      16.67%
    2. no
      83.33%

Comments

• Of course you're not hated!  Glad to see you're back safe and sound!
  • MILO!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  You seem so much happier milo!  I'm so glad!  I love the color green too!  I hope to see ya in game!
    see you later!
  • thank you all so much for your welcoms backs i feel so welcomed & i am i am a lot happier now & im excited

i love you all

with love,
    milo ZEN

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION