Rose's Super Blog Advice

So I've been looking at the recent 2 blogs and saw they got no comments... I never get comments on them anymore and the poll I did got negative results.. So I'm wondering does nobody enjoy my blogs anymore? I've had the blogs for so long so I really don't want to cancel it but if nobody likes them I actually might... But its not only the blogs this happens on its also some other discussions I've made. I really hope most of you still like my blogs cause it would really hurt my feelings a lot if you didn't because I've had them for so long and they were enjoyed back then but it would of changed. Maybe I'm not waiting long enough?

Edit: I'm sure most of you still enjoy them but its just lack of comments thats making me think that and I might be overreacting. I don't think I really can cancel the blogs because I don't want to since I've had them for so long but if nobody were to like them then there really is no point. Right now I won't cancel them but if too many blogs get no comments then I might do a poll although a lot of my polls get negative results so maybe not the best idea. I'll figure it out but just comment below if in your opinion you like the blogs and want them to continue or not. :) 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• edited February 2017
    45 views but no comments. o.o Anyways I was thinking about bumping this but seeing that I decided to. I really want your guy's opinion on the blogs to see if there is any point in continuing them or not. 
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I enjoy them and if you enjoy doing it you should continue doing it! :D
  • Ibeautiful_Girl said:

I enjoy them and if you enjoy doing it you should continue doing it! :D

Thanks! :) I will will wait a bit to see what others say and I do really enjoy them and I really don't want to cancel them since I've been doing them since October 2015 which is more than a year. It's just something is weird how my poll about the blog post got mostly negative votes and nobody commented on both blog posts but me. If there is some people who don't like them but some who do I will still continue them but if absolutely nobody likes them then I might ask everyone what they want improved.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • definitely continue!! I really really love your blogs rose! I've just been so busy lately with the new year, things have kind of calmed down and I got a chance to catch up on your latest posts :D
    so my advice is: YES YES YES!! keep posting your blogs they're the best!

doodle :)

• you insights on things are really great @Super_Princess_Rosalina  and you go through a lot of the same things that I do so it's nice to see how you work through it!

Keep it up!

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Okay so I've looked at the poll now and the comments and I've decided that Rose's Super Blog will still continue! The poll actually has good results now! I think I was being too impatient waiting for comments and people to vote on the poll so it got me worried that nobody enjoyed them anymore. I guess maybe my good luck is coming back? I've gotten a bit of bad luck and I MIGHT post about it like I said on my wall and if I do it will be next week since I don't want to make too many blog posts at once. Keep a look out for the next post! :D 
    -Rosalina ♥