The Kingdom (New Book!)

Hi hi! I have decided to try and draw a VFK manga sort of thing! It's called The Kingdom and it'll come out in volumes and be a fantasy type thing along with some adventures I've had with my friends in VFK! In this discussion I'll explain a few things about it (That may change later on as the first volume will be sort of a test run to figure out what I'm doing heh) and kind of just how everything works. I hope you enjoy!!

The phone:
In the story every character has a phone. This holds the event calendar, rooms list, friends list, and such while making it so it is the character's actual lives, not an online game. The friends list is like contacts, except you send messages instead of texts and IM instead of call! The room list works where you get signed in to enter a room and you teleport there rather than walking all the way to the room. The event calendar works as any calendar it just has vfk events! So just think of the phone as kind of the menu button but in a way they could use it in their natural lives.

The Necklaces:
Almost every character has one. This necklace is obtained when you become a citizen of the kingdom, giving you the powers to take on a form like an animal, but there is a catch. Only Gods and Goddesses get a necklace. Meaning every character you see that has the special necklace is some sort of god or goddess, and yes for some characters it may be hidden or worn differently!

Enchantments:
Enchantments were given to all citizens by the gods, though you do have to go through a slight test to see if you are worthy, which is how i plan to incorporate all quests from the game.

Teleporting:
Teleporting is just a natural thing for the characters, though its only really used for events and going to public houses and such.

The Ages:
The ages are all different towns that you can get to through the crossroads.

Housing:
I plan to put housing either at the Victorian house are in Victorian age or in Colonial age!

The staff:
Since this is supposed to be a real life sort of thing, people don't staff a kingdom like they do a game. That's why I plan to have certain staff be mayors to certain ages! (ex: enigma mayor of medieval)

If you have any other questions please comment bellow! and please, Do not steal or use any of my ideas, characters, designs, or anything related to the book!

Here's a sneak peak cover to The Kingdom Volume 1!

IMG_5364

Can't wait to get this out! Have a wonderful day!

-Taco

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540

Comments

• AHHHHHHH TACO THIS IS SO COOL  :-O
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper Thank you!!
  • Wow that sounds so exciting! I can't wait for them!! \:D/
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • wow!! can't wait!! this is so cool!
    monkeytropics
    THANK YOU TACOCAT!!
    If you're looking for a signature pic or profile pic, just contact Taco because she's the best artist EVER!
  • Wow this looks fantastic @TacoCat  Keep up the awesome work!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @SaharaHollyglow Thanks! Also I love the emote you chose XD

@Princess_Tropic Thanks so much!

@Fowzy Ahh thank you! I hope to get it up soon!
  • You're welcome @TacoCat, Also nice book cover!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @fowzy Thanks so much! I had a lot of fun drawing it!
  • Amazing!  It looks like you've put a lot of thought into it Taco, I hope it comes together smoothly for you!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • This looks neat.  Good luck! :D

Ask before taking.
  • Awesome art work. Can't wait I usually don't read anime, but I will definitely give it a try for you TacoCat  :P

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • @dazzlerdream Thanks so much! It's going pretty well right now, it's just a lot of drawing! I'm glad I love art so much. XD

@trinity Thanks! I might need it!

@sportychic Thanks so much! Ahh I hope you like it! I've put quite a bit of work into it. Hopefully I can get it up soon!
  • Update: I'm hoping to get The Kingdom: Volume 1 Up within the next day or two! It's nearing completion so let's hope I can get it done soon! I also might have to do these monthly.. or every other month.. This is a lot of work. xD Thanks for reading!

-Taco
  • OH WOW!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!