New Show!

So I want to create a new show on VFK for here and my youtube channel, but I don't know what to do. At first I was thinking like a talk show! If anybody has any ideas they would like to share, or ideas to expand on the talk show idea, please do!
 HBForever's Signature
Thank you @Purrfect

Comments

• You should definitely do fashion!!  everyone loves fashion!
    skylambsignature
  • xD C'est très vrai ciel!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • oh fashion is a good idea!!  or you could do your talk show, just whatever inspires you most! :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • If you're good at building you should definitely do those kinds of videos I'm sure everyone would be interested!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited January 2017
    Okay, So, I'm doing fashion, with a little bit of VFK Today-ish style. So we'll start out with recent news and stuff, and move on to fashion, then we will maybe do a performance either very week or every other week. Either way, I need a cast. I am looking for people to be on that cast. Sorry But what I'm doing is 5 spots, if you think you will be able to be there for the episodes, feel free to let me know, the first 5 people who sign up will be my cast. (That idea may change)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cast List:
    1.iMinute
    2.TacoCat
    3.goldenpuppy
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Ooh I'll sign up

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • i would join the cast if i got up before 4pm pacific o.o im afraid i wont make it for some episodes ahh but if you need my help ever let me know and i'll see what i can do!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • I want to join the cast!  I can be on almost any time unless my family is eating, then I'm gone, but as long as there is a time scheduled I can tell me mom and she can even make lunch late or something! :)

Oh and @TacoCat your signature is so cool where did you get the item?

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• @goldenpuppy I sent staff some christmas cards since they do so much for us and I got on the other day and they gave it to me! It's all the christmas cards I sent in one mural! It meant so much to me!
  • edited January 2017
    Oh COOL @TacoCat!! That was so nice of them and sweet of you! I love your art so I can see why! :Do  which cards went to who?  The shark is for tazz right?

• @goldenpuppy ahh thanks! The shark is for tazz, panda for cactus, hawk for host hawk, llama for host llama, bunny for host bunny, firefly for host firefly, green cat for enigma, pink peep for vintage, gray cat for mintie, koala for vfk koala, kangaroo for bondi, fox for vfk fox, reindeer for mr & mrs claus, the santa sheep was for all of them, dolphin for surfer, german shepherd for nitro, and the other was one i didn't draw but i sent it to all staff so i could write a message in it!
  • edited January 2017
    How sweet, you definitely deserved the mural taco, thank you so much for sharing it!  Your art always shows how it was painted from the heart :)
    skylambsignature
  • edited January 2017
    OMG I love the dolphin and kangaroo!!!  I wonder if they are hanging in their office's!!

• @SkyLamb Ah thank you! I love to share my art! It makes me so happy if I can brighten everyone's day even just by a little!

@goldenpuppy Thanks! Me too, I sent them some last year as well, so I'm kind of curious where they end up. xD
  • edited January 2017
    I'm sure you definitely did that for everyone at VFK @Tacocat!  Are you still taking drawing requests?
    skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb  I did it for as many as I could remember! Right now I'm taking a break since I'm working on my new book and a few other requests and I'm just slowly going into art block. Hopefully I can open them again soon!
  • list updated! Two spots left!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect